Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

OT: TV Aerial

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
After last night's cataclysmic winds, my TV aerial is not working as well as it was - reception kicks out every now and then (well, quite regularly...). Most irritating.

So who is NSC's go-to-person for a problem such as this?

Jul 7, 2003
After last night's cataclysmic winds, my TV aerial is not working as well as it was - reception kicks out every now and then (well, quite regularly...). Most irritating.

You'll be set upon by the youngsters on the board who have no idea what a TV aerial is but who will ask why you need a TV and are not streaming all your viewing needs.

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing

don't want to sound stupid.. but have you tried retuning? or can you see if the aerial has been knocked down

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Anxiously waiting for [MENTION=15297]Dick Head[/MENTION].

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
it comes with all the cables and connectors that you need. the signal where we live in Hove area is not so good because we are down in a dip and this works perfect.

So the connection that I have from inside aerial plugs to outside aerials - this is easily converted, yes? I have two TVs affected - both running off the same aerial, one upstairs and one down.

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
So the connection that I have from inside aerial plugs to outside aerials - this is easily converted, yes? I have two TVs affected - both running off the same aerial, one upstairs and one down.

I don't want to promise things but it should be okay. I am going to buy a connector for this aerial so it can feed the tv in the upstairs bedroom as well as the downstairs tv. not sounding weird, but where do you live? ???

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
I don't want to promise things but it should be okay. I am going to buy a connector for this aerial so it can feed the tv in the upstairs bedroom as well as the downstairs tv. not sounding weird, but where do you live? ???

Ovingdean.

I may well go for this, Zukey. Looks like...the future!

See, [MENTION=292]thedonkeycentrehalf[/MENTION], I can move with the times...

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
Ovingdean.

I may well go for this, Zukey. Looks like...the future!

See, [MENTION=292]thedonkeycentrehalf[/MENTION], I can move with the times...

if you wanted I could have a look for you, its not my permanent job but I like things to do with TV's and tech. plus always nice to help out

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

I expect TV ariel engineer types are quite busy today.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here