Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Any tree surgeons out there?

pwlr1966

Aug 7, 2011
Woke up this morning to find one of my bay trees taking a nap on my lawn, armed with my 8" scorpion saw I have chopped the thing to bits but I don't think it has the guts to take out the trunk. Anyone with a big chopper in the Southwick area want to earn some cash PM me :):moo: image.jpegimage.jpeg

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I expect tree surgery types are quite busy today.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
You could buy a chainsaw and do it yourself.
Chop it into manageble peices and someone will be happy to come collect the logs.
At the end of it all, you still have a chainsaw

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    130.7 KB · Views: 429

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Chop it into manageble peices and someone will be happy to come collect the logs.

This. After years of paying tree surgeons, i bought one about five years ago to keep my trees in order. Greatest boys toy ever and i can still type remkarebly well using three figners and one thubm :thumbsup:

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
24850.jpg + images.png = images2.jpg

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Love that your dog is a photo bomber extraordinaire. He looks good. Or is that a neighbor's dog? He/she looks very noble.

pwlr1966

Aug 7, 2011
Woke up this morning to find one of my bay trees taking a nap on my lawn, armed with my 8" scorpion saw I have chopped the thing to bits but I don't think it has the guts to take out the trunk. Anyone with a big chopper in the Southwick area want to earn some cash PM me :):moo:View attachment 73292View attachment 73293

Sorted, a friend of my wife has a chainsaw she will lend me :) I will defiantly invest in one soon, any recommendations? Petrol, electric, make?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
13_01_sturgeontypes.jpg

HHGull

BZ fan club
Dec 29, 2011
Sorted, a friend of my wife has a chainsaw she will lend me :) I will defiantly invest in one soon, any recommendations? Petrol, electric, make?

Your wife has a lady friend who has a chainsaw, but you don't? Hang your head in shame.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
But only one leg, one arm, and three fingers.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
If only you'd trimmed the tree on Sunday rather than procrastinating !

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne

Have got one for sale, electric, used for about 30 mins, PM me if interested.

Boroseagull

Aug 23, 2003
Alhaurin de la Torre
Love the comedy, but if you only need one for garden use an electric one is the best bet. They are cheaper, no starting problems, storage of flammable fuel etc. I use electric one to cater for 3 olive, 20 orange, grapefruit and lemon trees in my garden.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here