Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

God I'm bored!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
If not having a game for a week is making me this bored what happens come summer? Doesn't bear thinking about. Although I guess the excitement of the run in makes me want footie immediately.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Hopefully England winning the Euros and planning for next seasons Premier League campaign will keep you interested #allverylikely

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
We miss football for one week and we're all bored. What about the people who don't like football at all? Like, what do they do for fun?

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
We miss football for one week and we're all bored. What about the people who don't like football at all? Like, what do they do for fun?

I am personally looking forward to the mighty Sussex SMASHING the County Championship this summer*....

* By which I mean playing Northants, Glamorgan and Derbyshire in April, early May then the end of September - good old ECB, I'm sure they will have killed off County Cricket in the next few years or so.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Gone for a Burton

Albion playing at the Den this afternoon.

Dread to think what could have been.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Maybe the OP should take up a new hobby.Fencing is quite fun & energetic!:eek:

el punal

If not having a game for a week is making me this bored what happens come summer? Doesn't bear thinking about. Although I guess the excitement of the run in makes me want footie immediately.

Think back twelve months and I couldn't wait for the season to end. The football, in the main, had been dire. Chris was doing what he was told to do - make sure the club didn't get relegated. He did that alright, but null points for entertainment, and rebuild in the summer, which he did superbly.

Six weeks to go and I am now officially nervous.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here