Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Privatised Railways - customer satisfaction rises

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Satisfaction couldn't get much lower though could it! Commuter satisfaction at 34% which is a 7% increase! Overall satisfaction at 48%. So the majority of people not satisfied with the service provided.

Hmm, privatisation a success...

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
Privatisation began much longer than 10 years ago, so why not compare the satisfaction now with the mid 90s when the services were State-owned?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Train travel in the UK is a disgrace compared to most, if not all, of western Europe.

Over-priced, slow, no seat allocation, lack of power sockets, no wifi.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
[MENTION=17963]Hampster Gull[/MENTION] was just having some bank holiday fun I'm sure. No one would post that seriously would they.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
[MENTION=17963]Hampster Gull[/MENTION] was just having some bank holiday fun I'm sure. No one would post that seriously would they.

[MENTION=17963]Hampster Gull[/MENTION] is on a roll. The Northern Ireland click bait thread seems to have reignited the troubles, now this one, looking forward to the Israel/Palestine why don't they get along? hatrick ..

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Train travel in the UK is a disgrace compared to most, if not all, of western Europe.

Over-priced, slow, no seat allocation, lack of power sockets, no wifi.

Travel with Virgin. I'm travelling from Manchester to Brighton for the REMF quiz on Friday for £17.50. Power socket, seat reservation and wi-fi.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
[MENTION=17963]Hampster Gull[/MENTION] is on a roll. The Northern Ireland click bait thread seems to have reignited the troubles, now this one, looking forward to the Israel/Palestine why don't they get along? hatrick ..

Or "Palace, isn't it time we kissed and made up?"

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Travel with Virgin. I'm travelling from Manchester to Brighton for the REMF quiz on Friday for £17.50. Power socket, seat reservation and wi-fi.

Do passengers have to supply the electric now?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

are you travelling at 3am at on a ticket you booked 18 months in advance? Or is the ticket actually 117.50 and you had forgotten your glasses?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here