British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Bet there's some good waves.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Tis rather breezy here in the town centre.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Blowing a gale up here in BN2. Been awake for 3 hours, happy bank holiday!

image.jpeg

Our flock of sheep are down!

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Foolishly, perhaps, in order to have a slightly thinner face in my barber's mirror in an hour's time, I'm just about to venture out for a trot in this dank bluster. I'll keep the eyes of a hawk, Marshall Bravestar style, to avoid matters flung by this window-rattling gust.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
I've slept through it, and more amazingly my 20 month old has too. Shes done a 13 hour non stop sleep for the first time in history:clap::clap:

Feeling rather refreshed this morning...

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
I've slept through it, and more amazingly my 20 month old has too. Shes done a 13 hour non stop sleep for the first time in history:clap::clap:

I'm with you there! My 13-month-old is a pretty good sleeper, but she slept through until 8 this morning which is almost unheard of!

Feeling lovely and refreshed!

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012

I'm with you there! My 13-month-old is a pretty good sleeper, but she slept through until 8 this morning which is almost unheard of!

Feeling lovely and refreshed!
Congrats both! 21 month old Jr Gullflyinghigh spent most of the night sleeping horizontally whilst kicking his mum in the head and relegating me to the sofa for the night.

Teething is not fun!

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
Pleasantly surprised. Although living at the very top of hill in Westdene, no damage to worry about.
Incinerator blown across the garden, one hyacinth head decapitated and magnolia looking a bit sorry.
Can now have a relaxing breakfast!!!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Tree down on the main road in to Rustington 300 yds south of The Windmill pub. In the good old days someone from WSCC would have it sawn up and off the road by now..

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Tree down on the main road in to Rustington 300 yds south of The Windmill pub. In the good old days someone from WSCC would have it sawn up and off the road by now..
Flip me, we're getting dressed and going to have a look.

Nothing that exciting has happened for years.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here