Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tablet recommendations?

HalifaxSeagull

Aug 24, 2010
I tinkered with a Nexus and it was ok, but my partners IPad is just so much better! We have Samsungs at work and they're not as good as the IPad either.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Id go with an iPad out of preference for iOS over Android. That said, the MS tablets are Pretty well specced pieces of kit, and they run 'proper' programs so if you're looking for a laptop replacement maybe one of those would fit the bill.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Lenovo Miix 10 10.1-inch tablet/laptop with Windows 10 installed and Microsoft Edge and some kind of tablety MS Office thing. Proper metal keyboard also. A STEAL from Argos at £129.99. Game changer on oh so many levels! :thumbsup:

basque seagull

Oct 21, 2012
I have an ipad air 1 and it's a nice bit of kit, great screen etc, cost me about 420 euros off ebay and the ipad may be the best tablet but I would probably say you can get good android tablets for a lot cheaper which do the job just as well.... there was one on amazon called the irulu with not bad reviews for 50-60 quid..

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Mitzubishis or Doves

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
I tinkered with a Nexus and it was ok, but my partners IPad is just so much better! We have Samsungs at work and they're not as good as the IPad either.

Have a big, brash Nexus and no way can it replace my laptop, completely different animals. IPad next purely because of ease of use.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here