Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The REMF 2016 Golf Day 10th Anniversary!

Fat Langers

Dec 27, 2007
Ladies and Gentlemen,

I'm pleased to announce the details of the next REMF Golf Day. Its a very special one this year as we mark its 10th Anniversary! This year, as usual, we will be holding it at Mid Sussex Golf Club over in Ditchling on Friday 17th June.

The format of the day is as follows:

- Bacon rolls and coffee on arrival
- 18 holes of golf on a beautiful course (and hopefully the sun will be shining!)
- 3 course sit down meal
- Trophy Presentation
- Raffle
- Auction

All for only £60 per person!

As previous years it will be played as a 4-ball and in a Stableford format. And as usual, if you cant get a 4-ball together then we will be able to pair you or put you with others to make up a team. You don't have to be Tiger Woods to play in it, all abilities are welcome. We just ask that you come, enjoy yourself and support the REMF!

Now for those of you that don't play golf, you can still have the opportunity to get involved and help make the day a success by a couple of ways:

Sponsoring a Hole
We have 18 of these, and for each one we are looking for sponsors. All we ask for is £50 a hole (tax deductible if you're a business) and for this your logo will be positioned at each hole on boards and will go in the programme for the day.

Last year the golf club actually left them out for most of the weekend too (as a little bonus)

Donating a raffle/auction prize
We would be grateful for any donations towards this, from cinema tickets to free golf days to days out to breaks away etc..! Please don't be shy in contacting us if you feel you may have something to offer!

For those of you that would like to get in contact in regards of playing or donating then you can do so by contacting myself via email on mlangridge@live.co.uk or by phone/text on 07900 920462

Many thanks!

Mike Langridge

Fat Langers

Dec 27, 2007
Everyone that has shown an interest in the golf day should now of all been contacted. If I have missed anyone, then please do let me know and get in contact. Thanks

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here