Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
hughton-post-preston-l229-2992559_478x359.jpg

Chris Hughton
Image by: Paul Hazlewood

PUBLISHED
18:00 24th March 2016
by James Hilsum
Albion's manager is happy with his options after today's 5pm deadline.
We said as a club, and myself as a manager, that it is our responsibility to try to get the squad to as good a level as we can."
Chris Hughton
Brighton & Hove Albion manager Chris Hughton says he is delighted with his squad going into the business end of the season, after the loan deadline passed at 5pm today.

The Albion manager allowed Andrew Crofts and Glen Rea to gain valuable game time with temporary moves to Gillingham and Luton Town respectively, while he is pleased with his options going into the final eight games of the campaign.He said, “I’m delighted. We said as a club, and myself as a manager, that it is our responsibility to try to get the squad to as good a level as we can.
“That’s why there’s always an interest when something might happen. That’s our responsibility, but it’s always very difficult.
“At the moment, if I look at what we’ve brought in in January and the acquisitions that we made, I’m delighted where we are at this stage.
“Sometimes it gives you a bit of clarity when that window is closed because everyone knows what they’re fighting for and everybody knows what they’ve got.”

LATEST NEWS FROM*SEAGULLS.CO.UK*

[h=3]ALBION V BURNLEY
[/h]SATURDAY 2ND APRIL, KICK-OFF 12.30PM

[h=3]ALBION V FULHAM
[/h]FRIDAY 15TH APRIL, KICK-OFF 7.45PM

[h=3]ALBION V QPR
[/h]TUESDAY 19TH APRIL, KICK-OFF 7.45PM

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here