Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lorcan Collins & 1916 Easter Up Rising.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
[MENTION=4675]Frutos[/MENTION] has been to Kilmainham Jail at least; the formulaic tours weren't around at the time.

I've been to all the sites, considering I work in the city and live in the outskirts; and did the history lessons in school - importantly after it became acknowledge that there was little public support for the rising at the time and that it only developed after the executions of the leaders

Portiilos documentary "The Enemy Files" on this which the BBC should be showing soon is very good.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
[MENTION=4675]Frutos[/MENTION] has been to Kilmainham Jail at least; the formulaic tours weren't around at the time.

I've been to all the sites, considering I work in the city and live in the outskirts; and did the history lessons in school - importantly after it became acknowledge that there was little public support for the rising at the time and that it only developed after the executions of the leaders

Portiilos documentary "The Enemy Files" on this which the BBC should be showing soon is very good.

Any idea when it is due to be broadcast ?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here