Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ajax tickets

Jimmy Grimble

Turning to the wisdom of NSC for some help acquiring Ajax tickets. A mate and I are going there next week and hoping to go to the Ajax Zwolle game. Had spoken to a few people who said it would be easy enough rocking up and sorting something out on the day. After Cruyff's passing and it being the first and since, I can't imagine it's going to be as easy now.

Anyone purchased online before got any advice?

dennis

Aug 1, 2007
Cornwall
I'm sure that if you purchase outside Holland you have to buy a package deal. It involves drinks, lunch and changing room visit etc.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
You're 40 years too late to see Ajax in their prime.

reigate

Nov 10, 2005
I once purchased tickets in the Dutch end for Holland v England in Amsterdam using the Dutch ticketmaster site

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
I once got ticket for an Ajax cup game v Utrecht at Centraal Station. Was a mental game, Utecht fans steaming the Ajax end via the top tier. Crazy scenes. Was in 2002 though

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I'm sure that if you purchase outside Holland you have to buy a package deal. It involves drinks, lunch and changing room visit etc.

Well from looking at the Ajax website, even if purchased on-line pre match, tickets are availabe from around 76 euros with one or two extras thrown in.

Comparable to a good seat at the Amex.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

Well from looking at the Ajax website, even if purchased on-line pre match, tickets are availabe from around 76 euros with one or two extras thrown in.

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
Website looks pretty similar to every other decent club one- pick your seats and buy your tickets, I imagine they're print at home. Using Google Chrome for your browser will help as you can view a translated version of the website.

https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/173424?hl=en-GB

dennis

Aug 1, 2007
Cornwall

Yes, I didn't think it was that expensive, but I didn't think you could just buy a ticket, when I looked before it was only expensive if you wanted to see them play Feynoord or PSV.

Jimmy Grimble

Cheers all. I had seen the website but was a bit put off by those 'tourist' prices. Was hoping there might be a cheaper way but doesn't seem possible.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here