Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glastonbury 2016 - line up posted, Tuesday.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
New Order too... I have a ticket but looks like I won't be able to go :(

kevo

Mar 8, 2008

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Having scored tickets for the first time in my life (age 52) I've been underwhelmed by the headliners.

James, New Order, Tame Impala hit the spot, mind. And I gather it's all about the vibe.

PG

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Having scored tickets for the first time in my life (age 52) I've been underwhelmed by the headliners.

James, New Order, Tame Impala hit the spot, mind. And I gather it's all about the vibe.

PG

It's a great place, if you're open to it you will meet lots of amazing warm people - life affirming in the, why can't people be this kind and friendly to each other in the real world rathern than be so constantly ignorant to each other way.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

PG

I and most others can assure you that you will not be underwhelmed when you're on site. You'll have a wonderful time; I promise.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008

PG

There's about 60 stages in total, great diversity of music - it's not all about the headliners on the big main stages. There's guaranteed to always be something on you'll like, somewhere. If not, there's a million other things to do apart from watch bands. Take it from a Glasto veteran (I've been 16 times in total), you'll have a great time. The only thing I'd say is the weather can make quite a big difference...

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
It's a great place, if you're open to it you will meet lots of amazing warm people - life affirming in the, why can't people be this kind and friendly to each other in the real world rathern than be so constantly ignorant to each other way.

They can't be like that in normal life because when you go to Glastonbury you enter another world. A world where the policeman smile at you as they walk past while you're smoking a bong and everyone is your friend. I hope it's still like that, I haven't been since 1998

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Royal blood on at any point ?

Must have the 2nd album to showcase soon ?

Unlikely to do any summer festivals this year. Gearing up for second album around September/October I believe.

Royal blood on at any point ?

Must have the 2nd album to showcase soon ?

They played a new song "Hook, Line and Sinker" when I was at Reading last August, but have heard no other new songs since then. No doubt the pressure to get the second one right will be there, but I'm very much looking forward to hearing it when it's complete.

Also have to wonder how long it is before they have the potential to sell out a night or two at the Amex. Can easily see it happening in the next few years.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Fairly decent opening announcement. Personally am looking forward to Band of Horses, Wolf Alice, Blossoms, ZZ Top, PJ Harvey, LCD Soundsystem, Hinds and a host of others.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here