Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Line of Duty

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I knew Hargreaves was a bad'un, I'm concerned about Hastings now, binning the lap top, very iffy.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Got to agree.....It’s rubbish but very, very entertaining rubbish. I quite enjoy it....... Whether I watch it all or not time will tell.

definately don't know if it was a deliberate spelling mistake?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
definately don't know if it was a deliberate spelling mistake?

Yes, repeated tonight.

Still good, but I thought it was very predictable that John Corbett was going to get slain tonight. The whole episode comprised John the nervous wreck throughout, with a big emphasis on his love with his wife/family. The murder of Lisa would’ve been unexpected.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
The last two episodes have been excellent. This is a far superior series to the last one.
And don’t expect too much to get resolved. This was supposed to be the last series but now there are going to be two more.

As an aside, the man-mountain henchman (Masilov?) is a Brighton based actor, Tomi. Had many a pint round the same table as him. Nice chap.

Last edited:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Exactly and Hastings has his own person (Lisa) imbedded with the crooks....she recognised what Hastings typed ''bring things to a close''
I thought it was because they thought they had a snitch

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
To save his job, but at the same time make you think that Hastings is H because the meeting did not take place.

There must be a huge twist coming soon surely.

Yep, everything points to Hastings being H which is too predictable. I think there is more to his girlfriend, who he appears to have dumped now, than meets the eye.

Not sure about Lisa being a plant either.

Still very watchable and I’m quite pleased Corbett is out of the picture, he was becoming annoying :smile:

Yep, everything points to Hastings being H which is too predictable. I think there is more to his girlfriend, who he appears to have dumped now, than meets the eye.

Not sure about Lisa being a plant either.

Still very watchable and I’m quite pleased Corbett is out of the picture, he was becoming annoying :smile:

Hastings G/F is a wrong'en for sure and Corbett character was over played for sure.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here