Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Very silly but a lot of fun.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
More to the point.

2 of the iconic catchphrases, in the same episode.

“Bent Coppers”
And
“Mother of God”

Hastings delivers!!

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Yes, Buckells was parachuted in as a safe pair of hands in the form of a supply teacher.... he's clean, this is a red herring.

I think you’re wrong [MENTION=11928]vegster[/MENTION].

The OCG were putting the frighteners on him, by having him in the cell when Lakewood was strangled.
He knows more than he’s making out.

I don’t think he’s H though.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
A loose end, every time there’s a huge shootout and a load of baddies are shot dead, there’s never mention of investigations into their identities.

OCG of course, but could the many leads help the lines of enquiry in fishing for BENT COPPERS?

Nitram

Jul 16, 2013
The Hill is and has been a nursery for bent coppers, and that OCG uses this to get bent coppers into other units. So why is Kate there? It seems, if the conversation in the underpass is to be believed, that she was not planted by Ted. So is she another bent copper or placed by an unknown to spy on OCG?
So many links to past series. Paedophile ring, past characters and now Ted being pensioned off maybe this means it’s the last series and we get a resolution.
Still waiting for a major character to be killed off but with three to go I think we will be left hanging for answers even if this is final series.
It seems to be a tale of a murky web of institutional corruption where all are effected no matter their intentions.
Loving the intrigue.

Nitram

Jul 16, 2013

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I've never watched it, but it does represent the complex ownership of modern day television productions.

It's shown on the BBC but is produced by a company owned by ITV, just like the Graham Norton Show.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
The Hill is and has been a nursery for bent coppers, and that OCG uses this to get bent coppers into other units. So why is Kate there? It seems, if the conversation in the underpass is to be believed, that she was not planted by Ted. So is she another bent copper or placed by an unknown to spy on OCG?

I think she is working for another anti-corruption unit, perhaps AC-3.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Yes its getting better with each episode. I can understand why people who dont watch it are not interested because you have to follow previous series to 'get it' For us fans though the intrigue is top notch.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here