Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Line of Duty

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Can't say I was thrilled with the last episode, this series started well and went down hill when Stephen Graham was killed off.
Not a patch on previous series and I still think the first one was the best.

Nitram

Jul 16, 2013
Panned our pretty much how I thought it would with Biggelow being the main villain. Don't reallyunderstand how Lise and her got away with full immunity given their level of co-operation. Also they were putting a time distance at the end for events without really explaining how the hunt for the fourth person was going. I suppose that's so they can develop the BMX boy intergration into the police to be the new caddy.
Never was explained or investigated what Hastings visit to Lee Banks was about from Hastings perspective.
Cloud left over Hastings but kept job, maybe he will be drawn back in with the next series still putting him in the frame for being the fourth top person. Hope not as they seems to be flogging a dead horse after this series. Still after the rather tenuous morse code story they might try it, but would test a lot of people's patience.
Very enjoyable all the same.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Shit acting, shit finish .

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
Am still a bit of an agnostic on this. Stuck with it but never fully engaged - and a plot with more holes in it than Swiss cheese. One final series is just about justifiable but the law of diminishing returns has already kicked in.

jamie (not that one)

NSC Patron
May 3, 2012
Valencia
One of the best 5 episodes of British TV followed by a very average, if not dull, "climax".

Hastings and his mystery messages on the laptop never explained, nor was his visit to see Lee whatever. Hopefully 6 is the final series and they make it a belter.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Disappointing finish. Bigelow has been obviously dodgy for the last couple of episodes.

And at one point when they were going about Hastings DNA being on Corbetts body, I half expected a reveal that Corbett was Hastings son.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Disappointing finish. Bigelow has been obviously dodgy for the last couple of episodes.

And at one point when they were going about Hastings DNA being on Corbetts body, I half expected a reveal that Corbett was Hastings son.

I thought that he was - gave Corbett’s wife the other £50k and looked genuinely upset during interrogation when it was revealed that Corbett was son of the woman he “knew”.

jabba

Jul 15, 2009
York
Looked like Hastings shaved and then regrew his stubble in the few hours between his 2 interviews.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Over the course of the past couple of weeks Mrs B and I have watched from the beginning, finishing the final episode of the final series last night. Really enjoyed it, but it wasn't as AMAZING as some people make out. I think you have to take it all with a pinch of salt and appreciate that there will be plot holes, inconsistencies and unanswered questions – as well as rushed storylines here and there.

What was fantastic, though, was reading this thread in 'real time' as we were watching it. Some great commentary from all sides, without letting myself read ahead to any spoilers. Cheers all :thumbsup: :bowdown:

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Capture.JPG

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here