Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Line of Duty

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Pretty good opener, confusion and multiple suspicions, a few bloody murders.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I wish Ted would get his finances sorted out, just checked and a superintendent in the Met is on 80k + pa. Shouldn't be behind on the rent.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Comment below coloured white in case of spoilers. Highlight to read:

The twist that Stephen Graham was the undercover officer was pretty pointless as anyone watching would surely know that it was going to be him because HE WAS BEING PLAYED BY GUEST STAR FOR THE SERIES STEPHEN GRAHAM!

Stuart Munday

Jul 6, 2003
Saltdean
I’m guessing that the undercover police officer has gone off the radar as they are about to find out the identity of H which they will offer to trade in the final episode.

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
I think there might be a bit of a Colonel Kurtz / Hearts of Darkness theme developing.

Nitram

Jul 16, 2013
There could still be 2 UCO, maybe last one planted to find out the identify of the first and to protect H. Also want to know how Hastings wife fits into all of this. in the last series she was introduced to Kate and Steve at a meal which seemed strange at the time. As there is a theme of blackmail by the gangsters running through maybe she is the one with connections (family) to the underworld. Hargreaves is also interesting. Or it could be a big twist with Kate being involved, after all she was a UCO and heard the Caddy’s confession. Maybe H is a red herring?
Anyhow it’s all very enjoyable.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Pretty good opener, confusion and multiple suspicions, a few bloody murders.

"pretty good"? What more do you want from your dramas. LoD is the best drama EVER, and this was as fast moving and full of twists as it ever was. Absolutely outstanding television.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
LoD is the best drama EVER,
tenor.gif

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I'll have to rewatch series 1, as one of the thugs in this episode - Miroslav in the listings - featured in the 1st series.

Must be significant, otherwise why not use a new character completely ?

https://lineofduty.fandom.com/wiki/Miroslav

And reading that, it appears he tortured Arnott previously. Interesting that he is back.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I'll have to rewatch series 1, as one of the thugs in this episode - Miroslav in the listings - featured in the 1st series.

Maybe significant, otherwise why not use a new character completely.

I might have to rewatch all of them because my grey matter is struggling to remember anything that has gone on before.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Comment below coloured white in case of spoilers. Highlight to read:

Yep. I think that a fair few people did guess (i didn't !) but Mercurio has killed off several guest stars in previous series of LOD in the first or 2nd episodes.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I might have to rewatch all of them because my grey matter is struggling to remember anything that has gone on before.

I re-watched series 3 and 4 in preparation for this. I'm not sure going back any further is entirely necessary but that was a good refresher.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Just started watching season 1, fantastic show, Looking forward to bingeing on them over the next few weeks

Stuart Munday

Jul 6, 2003
Saltdean

Must be significant, otherwise why not use a new character completely ?

https://lineofduty.fandom.com/wiki/Miroslav

And reading that, it appears he tortured Arnott previously. Interesting that he is back.

Also the youngest member of the gang is the boy on the bike from Series 1.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here