Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

UK border Security

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
Would you be ok to pay higher taxes to ensure every entering the UK is subject to an x-Ray?

More stringent security measures would of course cost £££ but then there would be considerable savings in Hotel expenses , Council Taxes benefits , NHS , Police costs , crime etc etc

Would be happy to see suitable secure accommodation built to house illegal migrants . Males and Females separated . Where they can be given work to pay for their keep and also assessed so that those with skills and mindsets that would be beneficial to the country can be absorbed into the community .

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
porous is the word we are all struggling for
porous p1ss

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
More stringent security measures would of course cost £££ but then there would be considerable savings in Hotel expenses , Council Taxes benefits , NHS , Police costs , crime etc etc

Males and Females separated . .

Not much seperating. The migrants – 24 men, one woman and a boy

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
Not much seperating. The migrants – 24 men, one woman and a boy

I have no idea of the overall ratio of M to F illegal immigrants however this article from the Independent Newspaper indicates the results of failure to separate .

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-wives-from-using-contraception-a6928241.html

There are also important Heath and safety implications for the Woman and children to consider .

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...tre-Germany-five-Arabic-men-investigated.html

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Another example that shows how not being in the Schengen zone doesn't insulate us from the numerous negative consequences of that failing system.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Another example that shows how not being in the Schengen zone doesn't insulate us from the numerous negative consequences of that failing system.

And if we vote to remain how many of Merkal's millions will we be expected to take? You can bet thats being kept under wraps untill after the referendum.

Dec 29, 2011
And if we vote to remain how many of Merkal's millions will we be expected to take? You can bet thats being kept under wraps untill after the referendum.

Syrian refugees are more than welcome at my home. It's not hard to tell a Syrian from an Iraqi or Afgan, would you be able to tell a Scot from and Englishman? I very much expect so.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Syrian refugees are more than welcome at my home. It's not hard to tell a Syrian from an Iraqi or Afgan, would you be able to tell a Scot from and Englishman? I very much expect so.

Given that the war in Syria has now been going for 5 years, you must have loads there with you. How do you cope at meal times and use of the bathroom?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here