Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Follow The Money....

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Watched the first episode earlier tonight. Interesting. Promising. Looking forward to the rest. Will do well to beat Trapped, which has the added advantage of an unrelenting Icelandic backdrop and a sub-Godspeed! You Black Emperor soundtrack.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Watched the first episode earlier tonight. Interesting. Promising. Looking forward to the rest. Will do well to beat Trapped, which has the added advantage of an unrelenting Icelandic backdrop and a sub-Godspeed! You Black Emperor soundtrack.

You know episode 2 is available to view?

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Caught up with the second episode now and feel I'm fully drawn in. Clearly all sorts of murkiness to come out. The characters are well played and I'm already interested to see their stories unfold.

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
\watched the two episodes and yes it looks good. All these Scandanavian dramas are good. I relly enjoy the sub titles and then they break int english. It seems very real to me. Apparently when these programmes go out in France they are dubbed. I would not like that at all.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Caught up with the second episode now and feel I'm fully drawn in. Clearly all sorts of murkiness to come out. The characters are well played and I'm already interested to see their stories unfold.

Ah good thanks. I watched the first episode, it didn't grip me like The Killing or The Bridge but hoped that it would be a slow burner. I'll catchup with episode 2.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Just watched 5 & 6.....certainly stepping up a gear.

7 & 8 tomorrow..... Bedrag cover.jpg

robinsonsgrin

Mar 16, 2009
LA...wishing it was devon..
watching it just cos it is there.... it doesnt have the impact of trapped etc..but pretty good. watched a french one on c4 player... 3 episodes, match day... based on a stabbing at a game....that was rather good, twists and turns in the plot - it wasnt a hooligan thing btw in case that puts anyone off. mammon and resistance are two others on there i have enjoyed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here