Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
https://twitter.com/Matt_Hone/status/712619090771357696/photo/1

CeO7RpeWIAAn_iB.jpg:large

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
It's interesting to note the last two opinion polls have Labour ahead by one point in one, and level with the Tories in the other - despite all the post election jiggery to try and beef up the Tories share of opinion polls.

www.ukpollingreport.co.uk

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Wow, all the shit that is going on, and you find something to start a new thread about Corbyn. Well done.

The non-stop bitterness and bile spilling forth from the left since their democratic defeat last year has been astonishing! Yet they have the nerve to whine when the right refuses to ignore the obvious failings of JC - pathetic to say the least, poor little sensitive souls.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
The non-stop bitterness and bile spilling forth from the left since their democratic defeat last year has been astonishing! Yet they have the nerve to whine when the right refuses to ignore the obvious failings of JC - pathetic to say the least, poor little sensitive souls.

Remind us why you whine on here all the time then?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
It's interesting to note the last two opinion polls have Labour ahead by one point in one, and level with the Tories in the other - despite all the post election jiggery to try and beef up the Tories share of opinion polls.

www.ukpollingreport.co.uk

Remind us why you whine on here all the time then?

he is now on my ignore list
but would suggest he read the information on the above link .......................and lie down in a darkened room with a damp flanel over his face
biginning of the end
bye dave :bigwave:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Tories a shambles, Labour a shambles. I thought that the Lib Dems might be able to recover from their awful 2015 General Election but it seems the public really might have got their wish and decimated them for good, as they're silent and invisible. The UK is the political equivalent of Aston Villa.

What a f*cking disaster!

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

Wow, who expected you to be on a Corbyn thread....

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
If you took £10 tax out of someones £100 pay, that would show as a 10% reduction
If you took £50 in extra tax out of someone's £2000 salary that's only a 2.5% reduction

So on that graph, this would show the high paid being less impacted yet they have been hit for £40 more.
Anyone who has studied statistics will tell you that they can be misleading if taken out of context.

Rather than show % alone, I'd like to see £££ impact too. This might help provide a more balanced view ....

D

Deleted member 22389

Tories a shambles, Labour a shambles. I thought that the Lib Dems might be able to recover from their awful 2015 General Election but it seems the public really might have got their wish and decimated them for good, as they're silent and invisible. The UK is the political equivalent of Aston Villa.

What a f*cking disaster!

There all a ****ing shambles, the lot of them. I shall just keep voting UKIP.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003

What a f*cking disaster!

Pretty much exactly my feelings on the subject, although slightly less sorry for the Lib Dems.

The thing is, all the Tories plans to effectively put the burden of cuts on those who could least afford it were in the manifesto in various ways, and people (including those who would be affected) voted for it in their millions. Either they were too stupid to work it out, or they fell for the lies, or they don't give a sh!t about the rest - none of which is good.

If one of the Tories' own former standard bearers in IDS is admitting that they are creating a much more unequal society, then let's be clear, they are, and his colleagues weasel words are exposed.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here