Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace fan embarrasses himself (and humanity)

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
With a 30 second internet search you can find his email / mobile / phone all readily available on a well known professional networking site.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Some great responses on Twitter...

I confronted a Scottish man at breakfast today & asked him to explain porridge. "Nothing tae do wi' me" he said. An oatmeal-mouthed reply.

I confronted a Scouse woman yesterday in Cosby. I asked her to explain John Bishop. She said "Nothing to do with me". A mealy mouthed reply

I confronted Evel Knievel yesterday in Croydon. I asked him to explain stunt bikes. He said "Nothing to do with me". A wheelie mouthed reply

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Confronted Audrey Tautou in Croydon yesterday and asked her to explain Brussels. She quoted lines from an old script. Amelie-mouthed reply.

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle
Aside from the subject matter itself, has anyone noticed the sudden prevalence of people using the plural 'women' when they mean 'woman'? Does my nut in.

"I confronted a Muslim women yesterday in Croydon. I asked her to explain Brussels. She said "Nothing to do with me". A mealy mouthed reply."

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
With a 30 second internet search you can find his email / mobile / phone all readily available on a well known professional networking site.

Ironically, his job is in PR and Communications :)lolol:) and he's active (but not for much longer, I fear) in Politics, both nationally and locally for the...wait for it..... Lib Dems! Very liberal attitude shown on his Twitter feed.

What an utter twonk. For being so easily found, I can only assume his brain cell must have overslept.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Ironically, his job is in PR and Communications :)lolol:) and he's active (but not for much longer, I fear) in Politics, both nationally and locally for the...wait for it..... Lib Dems! Very liberal attitude shown on his Twitter feed.

What an utter twonk. For being so easily found, I can only assume his brain cell must have overslept.
He'll claim his account has been hacked later today.

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle

His home address is on his Facebook page as well (he has a link to it in his Twitter bio) :facepalm:

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Aside from the subject matter itself, has anyone noticed the sudden prevalence of people using the plural 'women' when they mean 'woman'? Does my nut in.

"I confronted a Muslim women yesterday in Croydon. I asked her to explain Brussels. She said "Nothing to do with me". A mealy mouthed reply."

It isn't just you. I have noticed it more and more, also people that use 'then' instead of 'than'. As in 'We were a better team then them'

I am no scholar but it annoys me greatly

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
He'll claim his account has been hacked later today.

Worse, I'm afraid! He seems to have taken his Twitter feed down, but his last post was:

"It's all a wind up!"

This, following this:

"Let's join with France and ban the Burka - I don't hide my identity - why should they ? #brussels #Islamism"

For those that didn't see it, his original Twitter post was:

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle
It isn't just you. I have noticed it more and more, also people that use 'then' instead of 'than'. As in 'We were a better team then them'

I am no scholar but it annoys me greatly

At least with 'then' and 'than', there is the excuse that they are phonetically interchangeable in some accents so could cause people to write it as they say it. (Although it does piss me off just as much as it does you)

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Some great responses on Twitter...

I confronted a Scottish man at breakfast today & asked him to explain porridge. "Nothing tae do wi' me" he said. An oatmeal-mouthed reply.

I confronted a Scouse woman yesterday in Cosby. I asked her to explain John Bishop. She said "Nothing to do with me". A mealy mouthed reply

I confronted Evel Knievel yesterday in Croydon. I asked him to explain stunt bikes. He said "Nothing to do with me". A wheelie mouthed reply
These are all great, ahahahaha.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
For those who missed it...

croydon.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here