Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

World T20 England vs Afghanistan

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Odd choice when run rate could be important?

Chasing hard and fast would give the best run rate improvement.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Tried to get a stream, but for some reason my computer is telling me that it doesn't have adobe flash player and when I try to load it, it gets 50% through and then gives up !
It is rather a nuisance.
They are only televising the Aussie games here, which is a bit stupid as most of the population come from elsewhere.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Tried to get a stream, but for some reason my computer is telling me that it doesn't have adobe flash player and when I try to load it, it gets 50% through and then gives up !
It is rather a nuisance.
They are only televising the Aussie games here, which is a bit stupid as most of the population come from elsewhere.

Have you not got Kodi?
Great streams on there.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Roy and Vince going at a rate of knots. :facepalm:

It is rather a nuisance.

I'd be very careful about downloading anything from a stream, you run a big risk if you do.

Best to ignore and close all pop ups and wait and eventually you should be able to watch.

As has been said before the trick is to hover over the little x in the top right hand corner of a pop up; if the cursor changes to a cross then you can close it. If it's a hand, just wait, do nothing. Eventually it will change to a cross or a cross will appear somewhere else in the pop up. Then you can close it.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
42/2
Vince gone c&b

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Flipping heck

42/3