Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Justice....McFadzean red card appeal rejected.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
37 in a couple of weeks and with a contract until July his days must be numbered.

Pretty sure he will have been taken on with a coaching role / element rather than expecting huge amount of playing time from him

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
I was right in line with the incident and he clearly elbowed him in the face. Straight red all day long. Elbow to face not the other way round.
Although Hemed made a right meal of it.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
How could it possibly be rejected? According to Karl Robinson, it was Hemed who ran full pelt into McFadzean. No mention of an elbow or anything nasty like that. Surely the FA didn't watch the video.

Or listen to that Numpety Karl Robinson and to think some wanted him as our manager a man who cant see when his team are 2nd best in all areas.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
So obvious so why appeal
I have literally no idea. It was such a clear deliberate elbow.

should have increased it by 1 match for a frivolous appeal.
Did they not increase the ban? That's a bit pathetic, it was, as you say, frivolous.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
"The defender was sent off with his side 2-1 down against the promotion hopefuls after an apparent elbow on Seagulls star Tomer Hemed."

They still don't believe it...

No double take when they see us promoted :albion2:

portway

Mar 31, 2009
Clear sending off. Not a championship player and he knows his station is more league two an awful liability to have in any team.

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
On what grounds did they appeal? That they're a new-ish club and don't understand the rules?

#Twats

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
"Hemed had scored twice to put his side in command before Antony Kay pulled one back from a corner."

Jeezus. Did Hodges write that report?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I think the fact that by admitting it warranted a second yellow the Dongs shot themselves in the foot.
A successful appeal against the straight red had to mean getting off scot-free which by their own admission would have been unfair

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here