Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thread for our players on international duty.

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
I think there should be one thread for our players on international duties.
Czech play Scotland this Thursday so we could have 3 players involved but probably only one. I guess this is on Sky.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Skalak on the right wing for Czech, Murphy on the left for Scotland - after you, no, after you.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Czech play Scotland this Thursday so we could have 3 players involved but probably only one. I guess this is on Sky.

Skalak on the right wing for Czech, Murphy on the left for Scotland - after you, no, after you.

Jamie Murphy is not in the Scotland squad for the game against the Czech Republic.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patreon
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath

Premier Sports. Ridiculous to have to pay for another channel.

Wales v Northern Ireland is FREE on BBC2 Wales for everyone and two sides that have qualified for Euro 2016.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
How many youngsters have we got playing in international?

I was hoping [MENTION=29900]Exile[/MENTION] would do his usual "International Update" article, but in case he doesn't:-

Glen Rea (who is now on loan at Luton, of course), is in the ROI U-21 squad for Euro qualifiers at home to Italy tomorrow and in Slovenia on Monday.

Christian Walton is in the England U-21 squad for the Euro qualifier in Switzerland on Saturday (as is on-loan James Wilson).

2nd-year scholar Thomas Cadman is in the ROI U-18 squad for a behind-closed-doors friendly at St George's Park against England on Sunday.

1st-year scholars Jayson Molumby, Thomas Byrne and Rian O'Sullivan are in the ROI U-17 squad for three Euro qualifiers against Serbia (next Monday), Montenegro (next Wednesday) and Poland (a week on Saturday).

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Croatia & Isreal seem to be playing at the withdean

ground.jpg

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Hemed starting for Isreal in a couple of minutes, Kayal on bench.

Nice one thanks - just added them to my games so I will get the score updates. Love being bale to follow our player sin internationals.

A Charlton friend is willing us on to the Prem as is convinced that Dale Stephens will thrive there and make an England squad. He has £100 on it from his time at Charlton

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here