Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Moving back to The North Stand

Greavsey

Jul 4, 2007
Hoping to get into the North West Lower tomorrow, you're right, South west is dead - and I think a few of the season ticket holders around me may actually be by the time next season comes around.

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
I have sat in various sections of the ground and for views the North Stand is one of the worst you can get. For atmosphere it is the best. If a goal is scored at the South end you have to wait for the TV replays to see what has happened. I would rather sit with a decent view.We are all different thank goodness.

Sompting_Seagull

Jun 8, 2011
North Stand
Having sat on all sides the East is the best view, south west for atmosphere is okay but too near to away fans I.e you hear them but not the north. West lower sucks, upper is too far away from pitch. Have been in north half a season and love it, rougher clientele, worse view but great atmosphere which I missed in the other parts of the ground.

DFL JCL

Jan 8, 2016
Looking to move into West Lower tomorrow, as we have renewed before the deadline at the discounted price in the north, will they honor the discounted price in the west?

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
I think the flags look good in the SW from my North seat, but wouldn't like to sit behind them....

I love my North seat, 5 rows from the front, so not great when the action's at the other end, but it's the best place to be when attacking the North. I have sat in the East with my good friend and it's a great view, but I love the North atmos too much to consider leaving it!

Plus it's cheaper... :thumbsup:

Greavsey

Jul 4, 2007
Looking to move into West Lower tomorrow, as we have renewed before the deadline at the discounted price in the north, will they honor the discounted price in the west?

No. When we moved from West Upper to West Lower a couple of seasons back there was an additional cost to pay as a lump sum.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003

No. When we moved from West Upper to West Lower a couple of seasons back there was an additional cost to pay as a lump sum.

Yes.
You should get the ST's at the discounted price for the area you are moving to, but yes there will be a difference to pay between those rates.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Are we now in the 'moving existing season tickets' window?

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Why would you need to know that, you already have one of the best seats in the Amex.

Because my daughter's seat isn't next to me, so each season I try and move her a little closer.

I have no intention of moving from where I am. It's amazing.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Are we now in the 'moving existing season tickets' window?

No.

But we have a group of highly sophisticated computer hackers on NSC and they have compromised the club's ticketing system to move themselves to more desirable seats.

If you have a ticketing problem...if no one else can help...and if you can find them...maybe you can hire...The NSC Club Ticketing System Hacking Team.

Honestly, I ****ing love The Albion, but the financial outlay and the 330 mile round trip to sit in the bloody dead zone was really doing my head in.
I've been a youthful 'chicken run' supporter a teenage North Stand regular a Gillingham occasional and a soaked through Withdean H blocker I was a ST in the North for the first Amex season which was great but then had an enforced move to the SW where I've gradually felt my football soul withering even through the brilliance that is this season.
Saturday's trip to MK Dongs really reinforced what I guess I already knew, which is that that football is not just about what happens on the pitch, it's about the passion of the people around you, the contagious outpouring of emotion, the togetherness and the unbridled joy of the shared experience.
I promise that next season at every game I attend I will once again sing my bloody lungs out, swear and shout like a ****ing trooper at every bad refs decision , hug a stranger when we score, pick someone up when they fall over whilst celebrating, beam stupidly as 3pm approaches and in the mean time , this season , will at the very least share my thermos, quietly nod appreciation at Bruno's brilliance and applaud politely as David 'remind me where he played before' Stockdale pulls off ( "it's a ****ing innuendo you idiot")another brilliant save without being stared at like I've just shat on your pillow for giving a wanker sign to the opposing fans at their magnificent attendance.

Rum and Punk IPA don't you ****ing love it...............

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
Just moved three season tickets from the sleepy south west corner to hopefully the slightly more awake north east. Oh yeah.

Welcome to the NE corner. We are block N1H, row Y and z. It has started to get better in this area.I moved more toward the back because I was moaned at for singing. More the merrier �� UTA

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here