Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hull and M'borough

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
It's a lovely day out

PS I find the bbc sport website very useful for things like fixtures...as it lists all of the remaining ones..you can ponder on who teams like Bri have to play an a likely result

Last edited:

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Are you assuming the OP thinks they are playing each other? Because I don't that's being suggested.

I'm assuming there may be a mention of the other threads that have covered this in great detail over the last few days

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
When do they each play their game in hand?

I will help you out - in theory the games in hand are as follows:

'Boro vs Reading - 15th April

Hull vs Brentford - 26th April

Both are home games, so likely (though far from certain) 3 points apiece. At that time all teams will have played the same number of games, having two further fixtures to complete!

ringmerseagulltoo

Feb 16, 2012
I will help you out - in theory the games in hand are as follows:

'Boro vs Reading - 15th April

Hull vs Brentford - 26th April

Both are home games, so likely (though far from certain) 3 points apiece. At that time all teams will have played the same number of games, having two further fixtures to complete!

Thank you. The problem with asking a question like this is knowing which of the many other threads may have given the answer. The clue is not always in the thread title.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Thank you. The problem with asking a question like this is knowing which of the many other threads may have given the answer. The clue is not always in the thread title.

Even though the thread title was "Boro/Hull Games In Hand"?

Last posted on before 9pm last night, so it had slipped down the pages a bit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here