Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What are the chances of a Boro beam back?

D

Deleted User X18H

It will be on Sky no doubt. But it would be lovely if those who can't make it can be #together

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Will be on Sky, but won't be a beamback - there are many conditions for a beamback, one of which is it must be midweek.

Last edited:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
now we've settled that its in fact on TV, lets ask another question: has any game ever been on "beam back"? is this even a thing that teams do, because i see the question often raised and not sure i've ever seen it been done.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
now we've settled that its in fact on TV, lets ask another question: has any game ever been on "beam back"? is this even a thing that teams do, because i see the question often raised and not sure i've ever seen it been done.

Leeds away ...we won 2/0 .really enjoyable....then there was another game which I have erased from my memory ...until now! :moo:

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton

From the Ask the Club section a response from Insider over a possible Hull Beam back - not sure the TV games have been announced for the final games yet

The FL rules on beambacks are quite specific. Either:

a - the game is sold out to away fans
b - the clubs agree a reciprocal agreement where both clubs have the option to stream both MIDWEEK fixtures between the clubs. As Hull came the Amex on a Saturday, this was not possible.

Sorry, but the only way to see the game is by making the long trip north to Hull.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012
It might not be on Sky. They only show two games and there is a possibility that either both clubs will have been promoted by then (Ha !) or a more stronger possibility that one of either Boro / Albion will be up and one or both will both be confirmed in play offs so it will be a dead rubber.

In which case they might go for another couple of games deciding the top 6, the top 2 or the bottom 3.

Hull v Rotherham ?
Derby v Ipswich ?
Charlton v Burnley ?

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Will it be POTG

- if we need a win to secure an auto, this is as good as a play-off final.

Still plenty of time for arranging mini-buses and private coach trips.
And I assume it will be fancy dress per usual last game of the season?

Be another ground for me to tick off too.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here