Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How to check loyalty points?

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
Just bought my tickets for Birmingham and thought I'd see what my loyalty points for the season.
Does anyone know how to check? I could not see them on my account page.
Thanks

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
will they be needed for Boro what is the general opinion?

Appears not BG

Capture.JPG

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Priority points needed for Charlton and Boro away. It was on the club site a few days ago.

Hope not if so will have to cancel booking for hotel at Boro. I dont go to away games now but would like to go to this one but I do understand and agree that those that attend away games should get priority.

Last edited:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Hope not if so will have to cancel booking for hotel at Boro. I dont go to away games now but would like to go to this one but I do understand and agree that those that attend away games should get priority.

3k tickets available so anybody who wants to go should get a ticket ok.

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
Really hoping to get a Charlton ticket. I'm running London Marathon the following day so train already booked for the Saturday, accomodation Saturday night and return train Sunday.

The only thing is, I've got 1067 loyalty points but my son who also wants to go falls 3 short on 1047 for the 1050 priority period!

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
If he bought a ticket for Brum or Forest, he'd then have over 1050 points....
I was looking at that yesterday but then also read that the points don't actually get applied until after the match. The Birmingham match is on theTuesday night and the banding for all ST holders opens at 9 Wednesday morning so didn't think it was really worth doing that

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I was looking at that yesterday but then also read that the points don't actually get applied until after the match. The Birmingham match is on theTuesday night and the banding for all ST holders opens at 9 Wednesday morning so didn't think it was really worth doing that

Hmmm, yes. The website has always said that, but until recently my experience has been that the points were added only a day or two after purchase. Recently, as in a month or two, the points have been added after the game, as the site states. For example, the points for the Dongs game were added yesterday... so you're probably right, it's not worth the risk...

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here