Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Apple keynote from 5pm

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
Dazza - will NSC be staying up? Or in true Apple fanboi style, will you shut off NSC so it doesn't distract whilst the greatest technology company in the world continues to innovate?

I'm eagerly awaiting the new iPad so I can find something to spend my unnallocated monthly tech budget on.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I'd completely forgotten and I'm just heading out. I'll leave NSC up but respectfully request all eyes focus upon Cupertino for the duration of the greatest show on earth.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Personally I don't think they'll ever top the day they unveiled the Apple Pencil (£79).

Beyond parody.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I'd completely forgotten and I'm just heading out. I'll leave NSC up but respectfully request all eyes focus upon Cupertino for the duration of the greatest show on earth.
You leave NSC in good hands, the show will be respected.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
There's a pencil?

apple-iphone-6s-live-_0824.0.jpg

You mean you're trying to tell me you've somehow survived up until now WITHOUT one ??

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
You mean you're trying to tell me you've somehow survived up until now WITHOUT one ??
Well that's just it, I've survived like our Ape ancestors survived. I haven't lived. I need one.

Ok - checking them out. Obviously I still want one and everything, but it seems that you can't actually write or draw with it?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I need a new iPad; have they announced one?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I don't know. I wanted to support the event, but apparently I'm not what's important, I can't watch it because my browser doesn't support it.

Here you goL

Apple unveils 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 4-inch iPhone SE

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Nothing to see here then, apart from an iPhone 6s in the body of an iPhone 5. Which I imagine will appeal to a very small number of potential customers.

Roll on September then, I guess.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Yes - the 9.7" iPad Pro as expected.

Nothing to see here then, apart from an iPhone 6s in the body of an iPhone 5. Which I imagine will appeal to a very small number of potential customers.

Roll on September then, I guess.

They sold 30m 4" iPhones in 2015. Not that limited.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
They sold 30m 4" iPhones in 2015. Not that limited.

Personally I think the SE is a great idea.
I'm sure there's a bigger market for the SE than there was for the 5C and I'm sure there are people out there who aren't upgrading from the 5S due to the increase in size of the 6.

I just cringe at these Keynote's and the hype that goes along with the new apple pen, the new watch straps, the new ipad with 40% less glare and 50% more brightness.
It's all just unbearable.

I am typing this on my Macbook Pro with my iPhone 6 plugged in and charging, so I am an Apple fan/user.
I just hate the fanfare and cult-like attitudes that are associated with Apple.

So ultimately, babbling on and on, I think I'm a self-hating Apple user?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Yes - the 9.7" iPad Pro as expected.

I only use my iPad for reading papers and mags and imparting my knowledge and wisdom on NSC...guess the normal sized IPad Air 2 will do.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here