Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

You're not entertaining me, so I'm checking out the enemy forums

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Starting with Hull, who have this to say:

"Work means I have to go to the IKEA Stadium and watch cuntybollocks dongs fc play Brighton S&M.
Brighton are so average.

Good back four but a team full of Clucas's bar that.

They really fully deserved to blow a lead vs a dire MK team"

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I like the start of this one (Hull):

"The wheels, if they have not yet quite fully fallen off, can no longer truthfully be described as securely attached. A season of rich promise is slowly, horribly disintegrating in front of us and no-one seems to have any idea as to how it’s happened or how to fix it. And having only just adjusted ourselves to the unhappy fact that the title is out of out reach, we now fear that City’s automatic promotion prospects are similarly vanishing."
"We’re desperate for a return to a Premier League. The consequences of not making it this season, with a likely summer firesale/managerial departure/falling gates/£80m debt, are quite hideous."

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Starting with Hull, who have this to say:

"Work means I have to go to the IKEA Stadium and watch cuntybollocks dongs fc play Brighton S&M.
Brighton are so average.

Good back four but a team full of Clucas's bar that.

They really fully deserved to blow a lead vs a dire MK team"

The same 'dire MK team' that Hull could only draw with at home recently :lolol:

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
All that says to me is that they are starting to get worried. Something beautiful is happening at B&HA FC. I'm starting to believe finally. This squad, this group is quality. I hope our dreams are not immediately dashed by a few defeats but there's something there, everything has been going our way, a bit like earlier in the season. Only 5 defeats, same as Burnley, the momentum is building. We all deserve this, this could be our year. It's our turn surely. Palace, Bournemouth, Swansea, Leicester have all had their day, surely it's our turn

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
I like the start of this one (Hull):

"The wheels, if they have not yet quite fully fallen off, can no longer truthfully be described as securely attached. A season of rich promise is slowly, horribly disintegrating in front of us and no-one seems to have any idea as to how it’s happened or how to fix it. And having only just adjusted ourselves to the unhappy fact that the title is out of out reach, we now fear that City’s automatic promotion prospects are similarly vanishing."
"We’re desperate for a return to a Premier League. The consequences of not making it this season, with a likely summer firesale/managerial departure/falling gates/£80m debt, are quite hideous."

I like this one, however am ever so slightly worried that if we do go up we will have similar posts on here in a couple of years

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
I like this one, however am ever so slightly worried that if we do go up we will have similar posts on here in a couple of years

couple of year? we'll have it after the next game if we lose :lolol:

really we've made our progress in a more sustainable manner than many, so less prone to debt fear. summer clear outs and management merry-go-round are part of football.

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield

really we've made our progress in a more sustainable manner than many, so less prone to debt fear. summer clear outs and management merry-go-round are part of football.

Let's just hope we are able to experience the elation of promotion. Sod the consequences or the after effects

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot

haha, indeed we will have it much sooner than a couple of years. But it was the debt I was worried about.

Have massive faith in tony and all at the club. I think i just can't believe that Brighton are on the verge of the Prem and therefore assume something will go wrong!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
however am ever so slightly worried that if we do go up we will have similar posts on here in a couple of years
Christ, you're like my 8 year old. Told him we were going on holiday in the summer, and within a minute he was upset at the thought of the holiday ending.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Christ, you're like my 8 year old. Told him we were going on holiday in the summer, and within a minute he was upset at the thought of the holiday ending.

When I asked my 6 year old he said 'What's the point daddy, I like it at home'

This immediately made me panic and book a holiday quickly. We live in Reading and no child should be that happy about it

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Get him out of there quickly or risk him growing up with the character of a cardboard box
I dunno, it's a hard life for sure, but can't it build character? Worked for Ricky Gervais.

happygull

Dec 28, 2011
I too in my hours of boredom on a Monday morning have been looking through the enemy forums as well .... most are delusional, some still don't recognise us and this one made me spit out my coffee ..... ala Middlesbrough

I did the Table Calculator on worldfootball.net earlier this morning (an hour waiting for a bloody train at Clapham Junction...). This is what mine came out with:

1 - Burnley - 88pts
2 - Boro - 88
--------------------------
3 - Hull - 85
4 - Sheff Wed - 80
5 - Derby - 79
6 - Brighton - 77

Burnley with a +32 goal difference, Boro with a +31... Now that'd be a dramatic end to the season!

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I always check opposition forums before we play them then again a day or two after.

There are two recurring themes:
1. Before the game the vibe is usually along the lines of "It's only Brighton, we should get at least a draw".
2. After the game it's often "Can't believe we lost, the ref was awful, didn't deserve it, no way will Brighton stay at the top."

Also, I can't believe how many teams don't have a proper fans forum; a fair few just use ones on vitalfootball and footymad. Of those that do have a proper one, they aren't often as busy as NSC. We're pretty lucky to have this place.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I too in my hours of boredom on a Monday morning have been looking through the enemy forums as well
Please help me, I'm struggling. What's Burnley's main forum? I'm on ClaretsMad, which is all very civil, but not very busy.

this one made me spit out my coffee ..... ala Middlesbrough

I did the Table Calculator on worldfootball.net earlier this morning (an hour waiting for a bloody train at Clapham Junction...). This is what mine came out with:

1 - Burnley - 88pts
2 - Boro - 88
--------------------------
3 - Hull - 85
4 - Sheff Wed - 80
5 - Derby - 79
6 - Brighton - 77
:lol: Let's hope the joke isn't on us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here