Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kayal Song

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Been trying to get this going but completely blew my vocal cords early on first half after getting we are the right side we are the left side going.

Didnt want to put it on here before as these things work much better organically however missed my chance now and being sat high up im the WSU not the easiest of places to get a song going. However as El Punal will confirm i try my very best. Anyway to the point. Its fairly simple and a take on paddy Mcourts song.

We've Got Kayal
Beram Kayal
I just don't think you understand
He's Chrissy Hughtons Man
He's from the Holy land
We've got Be-ram Kayal

And repeat.

I will be giving this a go over the next few games so if you hear me in the WSU help me out and dont make me look like a huge twunt.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
:lol: Fans make an effort to come up with a new song on here and the dullards jump on their back, whilst not offering anything better.

Just thought I'd get in early :wink:

Quite. Its why i didnt want to post it. I feel like its got legs.

KingstonSeagull

May 1, 2013
Shoreditch
been trying to get this going but completely blew my vocal cords early on first half after getting we are the right side we are the left side going.

Didnt want to put it on here before as these things work much better organically however missed my chance now and being sat high up im the wsu not the easiest of places to get a song going. However as el punal will confirm i try my very best. Anyway to the point. Its fairly simple and a take on paddy mcourts song.

We've got kayal
beram kayal
i just don't think you understand
he's chrissy hughtons man
he's from the holy land
we've got be-ram kayal

and repeat.

I will be giving this a go over the next few games so if you hear me in the wsu help me out and dont make me look like a huge twunt.

f*** off! Stop trying to be creative and sing the peter ward song you dullard!

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
This also works for Hemed if anyone prefers a new song for Tomer. These two fully deserve songs. Feel like no one trys anymore.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
We've Got Kayal
Beram Kayal
He's from the Holy land
We've got Be-ram Kayal.

The third line seems odd to me - why wouldn't someone understand that Kayal is ours?

Also, given the actual tune (Achy Breaky Heart by the looks of it), wouldn't something for Knockaert fit better with it?

That said, I've seen a hell of a lot worse songs suggested on here. :thumbsup:

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
The third line seems odd to me - why wouldn't someone understand that Kayal is ours?

Also, given the actual tune (Achy Breaky Heart by the looks of it), wouldn't something for Knockaert fit better with it?

That said, I've seen a hell of a lot worse songs suggested on here. :thumbsup:

Started with Knockers. Aka French tits. But couldnt get it to fit.

As for people understand shall we just say they might think he is on loan or they havent got the grasp of ownership of players.

Either way i will try get it out there away from NSC.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The trouble is, it doesn't scan very well. Achy breaky heart is 5 syllables, whereas Beram Kayal is only 4. And I agree with [MENTION=4675]Frutos[/MENTION], "I just don't think you understand" is a fairly meaningless line in the context of a song for a soccerist.

However, I don't want to be accused of picking holes in peoples efforts and offering nothing in return myself, so I'll just repeat the song I posted on the other thread on this subject. To the tune of "Oh Carol"

Oh Kayal, I’m in love with you
Kayal you’re perfect, in our 4-4-2
Your passing leaves me mesmerised
Our midfield general, and you’re circumcised*

* I don't actually know whether his japs eye has lost its snood or not, but at least the line scans, and it rhymes, so I think its ok

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Kayal Kayal to the tune of Noel Noel

Its simple enough, even for the North Stand to manage. In case you haven't noticed we don't do complicated???

bobby baxter

Jan 31, 2014
Been trying to get this going but completely blew my vocal cords early on first half after getting we are the right side we are the left side going.

Didnt want to put it on here before as these things work much better organically however missed my chance now and being sat high up im the WSU not the easiest of places to get a song going. However as El Punal will confirm i try my very best. Anyway to the point. Its fairly simple and a take on paddy Mcourts song.

We've Got Kayal
Beram Kayal
He's from the Holy land
We've got Be-ram Kayal

And repeat.

I will be giving this a go over the next few games so if you hear me in the WSU help me out and dont make me look like a huge twunt.

That is.....quite good.
Of course it needs a drum to keep time, but, it's good.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Its simple enough, even for the North Stand to manage. In case you haven't noticed we don't do complicated???

Exactly

Kay-yal, Kay-yal,
Kay-yal, Kay-yal
He is our KI-ING from I-is-rael.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Exactly

Kay-yal, Kay-yal,
Kay-yal, Kay-yal
He is our KI-ING from I-is-rael.

Dont mind. If thats a thing let it be a thing. Doesnt seem like anyone is bothering with it so far.

This works for Tomer as well so two songs would be great. The creativity has been lost.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006

Fine. But who is going to bother trying to get that going as its been mentioned on here for months. But ziltch.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006

We've Got Kayal
Beram Kayal
He's from the Holy land
We've got Be-ram Kayal

And repeat.

Change the line Chrissy Hughton's man to He's Brighton's midfield man

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
Have always thought the chorus to Bon Jovi's Living on a Prayer has the potential to make a great football song if you can find the right lyrics to make it work ! So keepin it simple :

Whoaaaaa he's from Israel
Whooo-oh it's super Beram Kayal

Repeat !

Guess I'll get my coat now ! :lolol:

Last edited:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Not a pop at you OP as I think this one works well considering - more a pop at West Ham & Arsenal singing this about Payet and Ozil (like it's their own but I believe Celtic were the first to sing this to Paddy - much like the St Pauli song palace seem to claim :lol: ) BUT:

To sound right lines 1&2 - 3&6 - 4&5 are meant to be the rhyming ones. McCourt song worked as 3 & 6 were 'understand' and 'hands'. This new version ala West Ham & Arsenal is wrong in theory and hence sounds odd. Picking I know but it's grated me since I heard it - bit like the awful Garcia / Away rhyme in that Oscar song...:

But don't tell my heart
My achy breaky heart
I just don't think he'd understand
And if you tell my heart
My achy breaky heart
He might blow up and kill this man

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here