Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Penalty miss...

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Did anyone in the ground help contribute to the miss what did you do?

Obviously Liams cheeky toe poke was outstanding.

Personally i channelled Swindon Playoff Penalty shootout and sung on my own for a solid minute 'Hit the bar, hit the bar, hit the bar' with a few ****ing miss you wankers thrown in. I think people around me thought i was mental or had no idea what i was doing.

So did you do anything specific that you thought might help?

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
I left my seat and went to leave the ground knowing that if I did they would miss. Got to the top of the gangway and half watched through my fingers and then hugged three complete randoms in mad celebrations then promptly ran all the way to Bletchley Station to make the 17.16 so I could make a birthday meal in Balham by 7pm!

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I stood in the stairway and bounced on my tippy toes.

Some would suggest it looked like I was nervous and cacking myself but actually that was all an act and I was trying to wobble the pitch.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Evidence that Stockers would have saved it anyway..

Attachments

• milton-keynes-dons-v-brighton-and-hove-albion-sky-bet-11707582.jpg
    milton-keynes-dons-v-brighton-and-hove-albion-sky-bet-11707582.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 1,264

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Have I missed something? What was the Liam toe poke?

As the player put the ball on the spot liam Argued where it was posistioned to waste time the ref was having none of it so he kicked the ball off the spot. Deffo in the highlights as i didnt see it at the game as i was too busy doing my own thing to make them miss.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
As the player put the ball on the spot liam Argued where it was posistioned to waste time the ref was having none of it so he kicked the ball off the spot. Deffo in the highlights as i didnt see it at the game as i was too busy doing my own thing to make them miss.

Brilliant work.

just re watched the Sky highlights and they cut it out. love a bit of mind games

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
I summoned up my spirit guide, Norman, to contact my late father and to ask him to whisper "wanker" in Carl Baker's ear as he was about to strike the ball. It worked!

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Has anybody seen any clips showing where the ball hit Stevens because cannot tell on highlights

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Well you're wrong... he sent stockers the wrong way... BBC live text and game summation wouldn't lie....

I wasn't there but have seen the clip, seems you're wrong to trust BBC live text and summation as Stockers went to his right and the ball missed to the same side.

Begs the question what match were the match reporters watching ....

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
I just assumed it was going in and played with my phone. The chap next to me wasn't watching it. Best approach.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here