Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

my score predictions for the rest of the season

skintmanblues

Feb 7, 2004
Orsham
here are my score predictions for the rest of the season home games albion 1 burnley 1 albion 3 Fulham 0 albion 2 qpr 1 albion 1 derby 0 away games birminham 1 albion 0 Charlton 0 albion 3 forest 1 albion 1 Middlesboro 1 albion 2 so that's 4 wins 1 defeat 2 draws will that do to get us in the prem your thoughts please.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I counted five wins there. Your accounting error may have just cost us automatic promotion.

I'm not going to Middlesborough if we can't keep the points.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
Could have done with some commas in there!

But I'm not sure 16 points will be enough, I think we need to look at at least 6 wins (if 3 of those are vs Derby, Burnley and Boro, then that should be enough).

I think Forest and Brum away could be very tricky.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
i reckon we'll get 18 points from our remaining games......and that is what we will need for auto......not a point less.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Could have done with some commas in there!

But I'm not sure 16 points will be enough, I think we need to look at at least 6 wins (if 3 of those are vs Derby, Burnley and Boro, then that should be enough).

I think Forest and Brum away could be very tricky.

Agree, but not sure a victory over Derby County is that essential.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Give the guy a break, it's already been mentioned! He's been a more since 2004 with limited posts, starts a thread and people have a pop about his grammar!
I hardly ripped his head off and it was a very fair comment, even if it had been mentioned before (I hadn't read the whole thread when I posted). Not because grammar needs to be spot on, but because it was quite hard work reading the OP, as it was just a long line of teams and numbers.

If people can't take a little criticism they're best off not posting. I'm not insulting him as a person, just saying some commas would be handy.

skintmanblues

Feb 7, 2004
Orsham
my grammer

I hardly ripped his head off and it was a very fair comment, even if it had been mentioned before (I hadn't read the whole thread when I posted). Not because grammar needs to be spot on, but because it was quite hard work reading the OP, as it was just a long line of teams and numbers.

If people can't take a little criticism they're best off not posting. I'm not insulting him as a person, just saying some commas would be handy.

so sorry about the grammer ,must do better.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here