Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Roll Call for Birmingham Tuesday 5th April - #2kforBrum

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Me + 4.

Let's build on the momentum and commit to a great turnout at St Andrews in the next away match. This might be a Tuesday night but it's in the school holidays and there's no reason why we shouldn't take a good number to back Chris and the lads.

Great prices too!
Adult ‪£‬20.00
65+ ‪£‬15.00
Student (ID Required) ‪£‬15.00
Under 19‪ £‬10.00
Under 13 £5.00

Who's in? #2kforBrum
https://www.seagullstickets.com/en-gb/categories/away

PG

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Not for me, will be watching an international debut that night in Gibraltar

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
A word of warning for anyone travelling up for the game. St Andrews is situated in Small Heath which is one of the most deprived areas of the country if not Europe. I had an extremely unpleasant experience on my last visit and vowed never to go back, I was subjected to sickening abuse by home supporters when they realised I was an away supporter. Given that the home side still have a shout of the play-offs I would keep colours under wraps and be extremely vigilant after the game if we come out with a positive result.

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
I'm tempted too, been a few months since my last away day. QPR it was. In fact I'm going, booking it now

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
Cheers PG, hadn't crossed my mind that this would be a good trip for me, I don't work during the early part of the week. Just booked the ticket, see you all there

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Cheers PG, hadn't crossed my mind that this would be a good trip for me, I don't work during the early part of the week. Just booked the ticket, see you all there

That's exactly why I started this thread early. The kids tickets being so cheap in particular, I thought it may appeal to families looking for a trip over the holidays.

Not saying the #6ktoMK was the reason why we took so many but it didn't do any harm.

PG

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
That's exactly why I started this thread early. The kids tickets being so cheap in particular, I thought it may appeal to families looking for a trip over the holidays.

Not saying the #6ktoMK was the reason why we took so many but it didn't do any harm.

PG

Yeah, it's a good idea to bring it to people's attention. You'll probably add a decent number just by posting that. Christ, if I'm going bound to be a good crowd, I'm not exactly a regular away tripper, go to all the home games mind. Looking forward to it, going to be good

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
Not familiar with Birmingham at all. What's the nearest train station?

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Me + 4.

Let's build on the momentum and commit to a great turnout at St Andrews in the next away match. This might be a Tuesday night but it's in the school holidays and there's no reason why we shouldn't take a good number to back Chris and the lads.

Great prices too!
Adult ‪£‬20.00
65+ ‪£‬15.00
Student (ID Required) ‪£‬15.00
Under 19‪ £‬10.00
Under 13 £5.00

Who's in? #2kforBrum
https://www.seagullstickets.com/en-gb/categories/away

PG

You know what, thats a great idea, this can be my one game of the season and I reckon my 10-year old will LOVE it. Not even that big of a hike from Penzance (its all relative :facepalm:)

better dust off my fan numbers.:albion:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here