Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] Monday Mornings in the Office

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
In the office it's typical for many of us to feel pretty rubbish on a Monday morning, I'm guilty of this myself.
You've had a good weekend, finger-banged a lady or two, watched/played some good football etc.

Now I don't know what it is, but my Palace supporting colleagues seem to be super-duper miserable every single Monday.
Much more so than the rest of us, and no one can figure out why.
We're not worried about them or anything, just curious.

I really can't put my finger on it, but thinking back, this behavior trend started sometime in December.

Any ideas?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
In the office it's typical for many of us to feel pretty rubbish on a Monday morning, I'm guilty of this myself.
You've had a good weekend, finger-banged a lady or two, watched/played some good football etc.

Now I don't know what it is, but my Palace supporting colleagues seem to be super-duper miserable every single Monday.

I really can't put my finger on it, but thinking back, this behavior trend started sometime in December.

Any ideas?

Yes - take every opportunity you can to pass the day at work talking about the weekend's results, performances, league table, run of form, chances of promotion or relegation, how the Yanks ruin every club they take over, how a manager can go from being some sort of genius (back) to a bellend in a few weeks and which teams they fancy in Europe when they qualify

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Perhaps a Monday quiz to lighten the mood.

Questions like 'Which was the last team to lose an FA Cup semi-final and get relegated from the Premier League in the same season ?'

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
What club in the championship, sorry premiership has a manager who could be on an advert for 'just for men?'

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
I give stick to a Plzen Supporter in the office, on the simple basis of their red and blue stripe sickening kit

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
A Monday quiz does seem a good idea, there's been some good questions listed above too, so I'll include them.

I can't believe it's taken almost THREE WHOLE MONTHS to figure out what the problem might be, but I've just had an epiphany.
Being down here in BN3, so far away from home, he must be terribly homesick.

So my next attempt at cheering the poor guy up, I'm going to print some reminders of home and pin them up around his desk.

--------------------

BrZZJTOCYAAMJAl.jpg

article-0-0DDD060F00000578-664_634x343.jpg

croydon-riots.jpg

West-Brom-v-Crystal-Palace.jpg

view.php

crystal-palace-residence-soccerbible-25.jpg

el punal

Any ideas?

Have they been finger banged as well?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here