Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blue n White Party For Burnley ?

Dawn Korus

Oct 17, 2010
Christmas Island
Saw something Twitter from Mendoza earlier about a blue n white party for Burnley. I think it could work, balloons, streamers, shirts. Great or bad idea?

Personally think it could work

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Why not. Would need the club on board though to really advertise it.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Not for me because

(1) It's not our cup final.

(2) More importantly, we haven't won anything yet.

That probably makes me a miserable kill joy, by the way.

DanRedman

Mar 18, 2014
Why not organise it for the last game of the season at home vs Derby? Potential to be promoted then, but also to celebrate an incredible return to the top of the table. I'd be up for balloons, flags etc.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Will miss this one as on a cruise.

Last time I went on holiday at this time to the Caribbean, we were promoted..I think it was the Southampton game that I missed. I got the cruise director to mention the result in the show on an evening and I called out in a drunken haze.." Seagulls". ...and some other voice in the middle of the auditorium called out " seagulls". Turned out it was a bloke who used to sit just behind me in H block at withers! We had a great night in the bar, upsetting the yanks on board, whilst the women dissapeared off to the second performance of the show!

Anyone got the " cool story bro" picture

:)

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove

Last time I went on holiday at this time to the Caribbean, we were promoted..I think it was the Southampton game that I missed. I got the cruise director to mention the result in the show on an evening and I called out in a drunken haze.." Seagulls". ...and some other voice in the middle of the auditorium called out " seagulls". Turned out it was a bloke who used to sit just behind me in H block at withers! We had a great night in the bar, upsetting the yanks on board, whilst the women dissapeared off to the second performance of the show!

cool-story-bro-you-think-your-weird-actually-ur-story-sucks-cock-hardcore-thumb.jpg
???

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Will the south stand seats behind the goal be available for home supporters for this game (if the demand is high enough) ?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Saw something Twitter from Mendoza earlier about a blue n white party for Burnley. I think it could work, balloons, streamers, shirts. Great or bad idea?

Personally think it could work

Not for me-I'd rather we made The Amex a little less friendly for the run in. Ramp the atmosphere up by all means but nothing twee please. No clackers, no balloons but loads of noise.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Why have to pick a certain game? Should be always like it. ???

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Do you really need the club on board to make this work though?

Surely it's not beyond the remit of groups of supporters to co-ordinate something like this themselves, whether in the North Stand or wherever. Sometimes when clubs get involved, it all starts to look a bit corporate & lacks any sort of spontaneity or individuality. Obviously there are costs involved, but it appears from the photo Mendoza referred to that Watford fans managed to sort themselves out to provide the streamers & confetti etc, so I'd have thought we could do the same without too much grief.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
If it's official and properly organised, does that mean I can fulfill an ambition I've held since the stadium opened to do some bog roll LUZZING from the back of the WSU?

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Every game should be a blue and white party, surely?

We just need to all join in the singing like what happened on Saturday.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013

37f49f100ea9af9eff9c7c61a39e5756.jpg

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Its a must win game so I don't mind a party atmosphere!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here