Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Boro away _ travel.

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
With it looking that the season will go down to the last game my mind turns to travel to Boro.

Last time I went was but train, fast to Darlington and then the service to Middlesbrough, good pub next to Darlington station and a Sainsbury's near by for well learnt refreshments.

I was thinking what would the possibilities be of the club or travel groups organising flights from Gatwick, I'm sure we would have a lot of support for this depending on costs. Had a quick look earlier but it doesn't seem possible on standard flights.

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
Think it's possible last time I looked but is crazy something like fly out of Southampton to Newcastle on the 7am flight arrive about 08.15 train to Boro then catch s ba flight back heathrow leaving about 20.00 as said crazy but do able would b great if club could lay a flight on one of my dreams to fly to a Brighton game would b amazing at Gatwick lol

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Shoreham to Durham Teeside charter...........???

Plenty of Heathrow to Newcastle flights (BA). Will probably drive up on Friday though.

seabass1

Aug 1, 2011
Horsham
Virgin East Coast leaving Friday on the 13:08 to York and back on the 16:57 from York on the Saturday is £29 return (groups of three or more) and we booked a triple room in York for £31:00 each. York to Boro is £13 return and takes 54 minutes so happy days !

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Virgin East Coast leaving Friday on the 13:08 to York and back on the 16:57 from York on the Saturday is £29 return (groups of three or more) and we booked a triple room in York for £31:00 each. York to Boro is £13 return and takes 54 minutes so happy days !

I'm going up via York as well. Loads cheaper if you split the journey.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
York is a good city for a night out. Infact it's a beautiful city rich in history

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

Now, that's what I call being prepared. Like it.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here