Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Launched into netting

sten

sister ray
Jul 14, 2003
eastside
While innocently celebrating Hemed's sweetly struck pen I was shoved forward in a tsunami style attack and shoved into the netting covering the 1st two rows, where I was left to roll around in fear of being squashed by the impending bulk of a pastafarian who was keen to join me, thankfully I made my escape but this experience has put the willys up me not to mention pastas willy that was eager join in, so folks remember when celebrating a goal excitedly if your going to topple forward check behind you to make sure a rampant pasta is not there😳

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
While innocently celebrating Hemed's sweetly struck pen I was shoved forward in a tsunami style attack and shoved into the netting covering the 1st two rows, where I was left to roll around in fear of being squashed by the impending bulk of a pastafarian who was keen to join me, thankfully I made my escape but this experience has put the willys up me not to mention pastas willy that was eager join in, so folks remember when celebrating a goal excitedly if your going to topple forward check behind you to make sure a rampant pasta is not there

Is he usually in that state when we score or do you attribute his rampantness to seeing you sprawled helpless in the netting?

sten

sister ray
Jul 14, 2003
eastside
Is he usually in that state when we score or do you attribute his rampantness to seeing you sprawled helpless in the netting?

To be caught like that with a heaving mound of sexual energy looming made me take a different view on life , phew it was a narrow escape.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here