Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Promoted by beating Derby at The Amex

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
What a game that would be...followed by an army of Albion fans heading to Boro for a promotion party.

Come on - we can dream can't we!!

:albion2:

Dreaming is celebrating securing promotion at home to Derby, then 'Boro away ain't a promotion party it's a title decider!! Now that is a dream!

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
My dream beating Derby to win the league. Boro and Burnley 4 points behind and we nick a 90th min point to put Boro 3rd on final day of the season

It's never easy being a die hard Brighton fan. We are so used to disappointment that it seems strange thinking that we could end up with anything other than that. But we are in an amazing position, and a win against Burnley could set us up for automatic promotion. Yesterday was such a pivotal moment in the season. Had Burnley hung on to their lead, and the penalty gone in against us, Burnley would be uncatchable. But they are gonna be under so much pressure when they play us, and I truly believe we have the belief in the players to do this. Bring it on!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Bozza should instigate a new bylaw immediately:-

ONE GAME AT A TIME PEOPLE.

One game at a time

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Dreaming.

I think we will go to Boro with both Boro and the Albion needing a win to go up. If its a draw Burnley get second place instead. So 0-0 with five minutes to go. And it's a penalty!

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Burnley Win
Birmingham Draw
Forest Win
Fulham Win
QPR Win
Charlton Win
Derby Win

Promoted

Middlesbrough Party

DanRedman

Mar 18, 2014
Burnley game will be huge, as will Hull and Boro's game in hand. I think between 82/83 points will see automatic promotion

Bold Seagull

Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Bozza should instigate a new bylaw immediately:-

ONE GAME AT A TIME PEOPLE.

One game at a time

That's for players SB, because I'm getting....

carried away, carried away, carried away
I'm getting carried away
carried away, carried away, carried away

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
My dream beating Derby to win the league. Boro and Burnley 4 points behind and we nick a 90th min point to put Boro 3rd on final day of the season

If we've already won the league the players will have been on the piss all week and probably looking forward to a an expenses paid week in Vegas courtesy of a grateful chairman - and will be most unlikely to still be in the game at 90 mins!

Shrewsbury about 15 years ago springs to mind!

Bold Seagull

Mar 18, 2010
Hove
One game at a time is a mantra for staff and players.

We as fans need to start believing because belief will get us over the line. How many times did SAF go over to his fans at this stage of the season to show them they should believe.

Let Chris and the players worry about one game at a time, we should concentrate on believing they can do it!!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
One game at a time is a mantra for staff and players.

We as fans need to start believing because belief will get us over the line. How many times did SAF go over to his fans at this stage of the season to show them they should believe.

Let Chris and the players worry about one game at a time, we should concentrate on believing they can do it!!
Thumbs down.

#onechickentwochickens

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here