Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liam Rosenior

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Can you imagine what damage Hull would have done to this division with Liam in their team.

:albion2: :albion2: :lolol: :banana: :clap: :albion2: :albion2:

Highlight of the game was LR's mind games over their penalty. :bowdown:

I wonder if they are missing him?

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Having him back has made such a difference - good defending good coming forward. The run of clean sheets shows we are solid (let's forget Cardiff).

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Having him back has made such a difference - good defending good coming forward. The run of clean sheets shows we are solid (let's forget Cardiff).

We only conceded 1 goal with him on the pitch, didn't we? And that was a dodgy penalty (to go with the other 4 that have been awarded against us this year).

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
We only conceded 1 goal with him on the pitch, didn't we? And that was a dodgy penalty (to go with the other 4 that have been awarded against us this year).
Yep. So what is that, 2 goals conceded in 6 and a half games with him on the pitch? Compared with 16 in the previous 13 without him. Pretty decent. He's such a solid and intelligent footballer - undoubtedly a key player for us.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
My hull supporting mate was absolutely devastated when he left them. He was his favourite player, he was to them what Calde is to us. The fact that he is also an outstanding player just adds to that.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
But did the kicking of the ball away from the penalty spot besmirch the club in any way?

No, not at all... now, p1ssing in a beer glass and throwing it over a balcony... that is 1st rate besmirching...

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Obviously a knock at my thinking . Yes he is but he was injured and JLS was better option than Calderon. We could live to regret not bringing in a left back when Bong got injured and thus being able to leave LR at right midfield

No idea what u r on about ..just mentioned he's not bad for a left back :)
..but then u have said u didn't fancy him ..still never mind

I was slightly confused at the start of the season when we started playing him wide right, as I thought we'd brought him as a defender. But he was brilliant on the right alongside Bruno. Then he covered for Bong when he got injured and did a brilliant job at left back. Now he's back there and doing a fantastic job. Definitely one of the best players we have brought in ages. He's quick, he's versatile, and he's committed, which I love. Brilliant player.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
i believe we have 2 of the best left backs and without any doubt in my mind - the best right back in this division
If only we had a striker the calibre of Matt Derbyshire.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here