essbee

Jan 5, 2005
That last kiddie..."i'm not happy...blah, blah, blah"

Well laddie - here's the thing - get used to it, supporting a s*t team like
like MK dons.

Raskolnikov

Aug 13, 2014
Wivenhoe
So what exactly did Stockdale to, from where I was, which was a fair distance I know, it seemed like Carl McWhatsit was pummelling Stockdale

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I thought it was only Americans that got upset over franchises losing (usually to other franchises).

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Bless em. Mickey mouse franchise club, only time I heard anything from their end (apart from that crappy drum) was at half time when the invited school choir banged out a couple of nice tunes :rave:

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Bless em. Mickey mouse franchise club, only time I heard anything from their end (apart from that crappy drum) was at half time when the invited school choir banged out a couple of nice tunes :rave:
I think they cheered the half time mascot race but apart from that yes.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
That first video is an assault on the senses isn't it? The bloke with the hat clearly sees himself as a bit of a character.

2a0cdp5.jpg

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Anyone else really disappointed that a truck didn't appear and just wipe the absolute **** in the hat out in the first vid? :lol:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Obviously those videos are comedy gold though. The first **** in the hat had the 'I'm mental me - I've seen how these fan channels work on YouTube at normal football clubs so gonna show everyone how wacky I am'. The kid interviewing is staring at someone behind the camera and not even looking at the gimps he's talking to :lol: His eyes are all over the shop & he looks a little like Ben Mitchell from Eastenders. As for the **** saying Bruno got booked twice - and wtf Stockdale should have been sent off?! And wtf is the **** in the hat wearing - shite hat with replica franchise shirt and blazer combo :lol:

In all seriousness, for me, not one of the people in the video are football fans. I thought I could finally go to MK Dons and feel a bit easier about the whole situation - I just can't. I will never ever consider that thing a football club. Ever.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
That first video is an assault on the senses isn't it? The bloke with the hat clearly sees himself as a bit of a character.

2a0cdp5.jpg

His inane ramblings are in the programme too. What a goon.

The most articulate and insightful person on the video is clearly not an mk Dons fan. What does that tell you?!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here