Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Players celebrations after the game

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Amazing scenes, Kayal joining in with the crowd singing we are going up, rosenior going mental, luzzing his shirt in the crowd !! They were all truly buzzing!

bigcabboy

Nov 7, 2011
the players were really buzzing yes several giving fans their shirts really pumped up they knew what a big win that was today seems a belief about the squad and a great togetherness

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
the players were really buzzing yes several giving fans their shirts really pumped up they knew what a big win that was today seems a belief about the squad and a great togetherness

This togetherness is just the tonic Hughton has created, you almost wish it could be bottled and sold and is clearly in evidence at Leicester as well.

Raskolnikov

Aug 13, 2014
Wivenhoe
Seems that there is a real belief now within the dressing room that we have a massive chance, let's just hope it doesn't go to their heads and they can keep it up for the remaining 8 (?) games:albion2:

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
7000 and it looked like not one person left on 80 mins to get home early in what was arguably a more awkward journey home than one from the Amex !

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
At the risk of sounding entirely soft I really got the feeling that an iconic memory was made today for fans and players alike.

7K men, women and children made a journey to watch our boys do the thing they know how to do, the best they know how to do it and that moment, at the end, with players and fans coming together will surely be one of those "I was there" memories.

In short: absolute scenes.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I loved the way that Knocky and KLL, who were warming up at the time, both ran over to mob Hemed when he scored the second.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It's hard to imagine Burnley, Boro & Hull players and fans buoyed by such momentum.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here