Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Milton Keynes

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
I hate Milton Keynes. I hate their stupid, smug manager. I hate their Lego stadium. I hate the uncomfortable seats. I hate their stupid roundabouts. I hate their stupid DJ who thinks a family fun day is the ideal time to play The Beatles entire back catalogue. I hate their drum. I hate their cheating mascots in the mascots race. I hate their stupid fans jabbering about Pochettino or wetting themselves with excitement when they found out a Manchester United player was in our team. I hate their multiple, diabetes doling Pick and Mix vans outside the ground. I hate their ridiculously ignored goal music. I hate their stupid patchwork screens that make viewing replays a migraine risk. I hate their 10 minute version of our montage which is just a few goals against nobodies and a drummer for some reason. I hate they play music videos at half time.

But most of all, I hate their football team's existence.

Now, relax and :drink:

Trevor

In my Fifties, still know nothing
NSC Patron
Dec 16, 2012
Milton Keynes
Having lived here since the late 80's, I quite like a roundabout and I like the seats. With you on the rest though - now back to my celebratory wine

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Did we lose today ?

I only I thought I saw a victory from a comfortable padded seat.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Having lived here since the late 80's, I quite like a roundabout and I like the seats. With you on the rest though - now back to my celebratory wine
Must be my back then. Didn't sit for long but probably just as well.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
I hate Milton Keynes. I hate their stupid, smug manager. I hate their Lego stadium. I hate the uncomfortable seats. I hate their stupid roundabouts. I hate their stupid DJ who thinks a family fun day is the ideal time to play The Beatles entire back catalogue. I hate their drum. I hate their cheating mascots in the mascots race. I hate their stupid fans jabbering about Pochettino or wetting themselves with excitement when they found out a Manchester United player was in our team. I hate their multiple, diabetes doling Pick and Mix vans outside the ground. I hate their ridiculously ignored goal music. I hate their stupid patchwork screens that make viewing replays a migraine risk. I hate their 10 minute version of our montage which is just a few goals against nobodies and a drummer for some reason. I hate they play music videos at half time.

This detailed analysis was brought to you by the Milton Keynes Tourist Board

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset

So, apart from that, you are pretty keen on them?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing

But, apart from that??

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
This detailed analysis was brought to you by the Milton Keynes Tourist Board
It could work as I hated it when I went when Slade was manager. Awful, souless bowl with PA announcers talking about people who had been fans 'forever'. And yet I still went back today. Made a point of giving them as little money as possible. But still I went.

wolfie

Jul 19, 2003
Warwickshire
I think it is quite a pleasant place and, as a cyclist, I love the carefree biking with subways to avoid all the roundabouts. The football club, despite it's dubious origins, seems like a friendly and enthusiastic one. Good stadium - but must be like a morgue without a decent away following.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
But, apart from that??
I am very relieved that despite playing poorly in the first half and not great in the second, we got a vital 3 points. Delighted by our position, Franchise sinking into the relegation places, AFC winning for a nice counterpoint and Palace losing. But I'm too old for many days like that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here