Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Karl Robinson

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
MK Dons boss Karl Robinson: "I thought we were very good - our energy and desire against one of the best teams in the division was there for all to see.

"They've won the lottery here today, but I've got so much respect for them but for us to be missing so many players and still compete was pleasing.

"We've got to get out of the position we're in, it's as simple as that.

"But there's a tremendous sense of pride for everyone leaving the stadium today, because we've pushed them all the way and they've given all they can."

Well I thought you were pretty shit Karl tbh - created next to nothing apart from first 10 mins & would've been a travesty if you'd got anything from the game given BHA bossed the second half completely. Won the lottery? Dubious pen at best which the Lino gave and ref didn't. Never liked this prick :thumbsup:

I appreciate you had a few players out though :)

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
MK Dons boss Karl Robinson: "I thought we were very good - our energy and desire against one of the best teams in the division was there for all to see.

"They've won the lottery here today, but I've got so much respect for them but for us to be missing so many players and still compete was pleasing.

"But there's a tremendous sense of pride for everyone leaving the stadium today, because we've pushed them all the way and they've given all they can."

Well I thought you were pretty shit Karl tbh - created next to nothing apart from first 10 mins & would've been a travesty if you'd got anything from the game given BHA bossed the second half completely. Won the lottery? Dubious pen at best which the Lino gave and ref didn't. Never liked this prick :thumbsup:

What about the part where he accused Dunk of elbowing and more or less said our players were a disgrace on the pen?

Whingeing Scouse pr!ck

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
What about the part where he accused Dunk of elbowing and more or less said our players were a disgrace on the pen?

Whingeing Scouse pr!ck

Couldn't get the audio to work so not heard it - can't believe he said we won the lottery - we should have been 3 up before they scored let alone when it was 10 v 11 and Hemed missed that sitter..! Comfortably the better team second half and a fantastic win today :)

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Couldn't get the audio to work so not heard it - can't believe he said we won the lottery - we should have been 3 up before they scored let alone when it was 10 v 11 and Hemed missed that sitter..! Comfortably the better team second half and a fantastic win today :)

Forgot he also said Kayal was lucky to be on the pitch........

I thought we bossed it and should have gone for more goals.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I'm so glad he never became our manager.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Where's [MENTION=267]TSB[/MENTION] when you need him? :lolol:

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Think MKD deserve credit. Lets face it we hung on against 10 men in the end, they are fighting for their lives

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Think MKD deserve credit. Lets face it we hung on against 10 men in the end, they are fighting for their lives

Not really. You are 2-1 down with 10 mins to go, you are hardly going to sit back. If we'd been a bit more incisive we would have won 4 or 5 nil. It was only the officials that made it close.

Back to League 1 with you Karl, you can't even keep up with Colin W at Rotherham

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Chins up Karl.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
"They've won the lottery here today, but I've got so much respect for them but for us to be missing so many players and still compete was pleasing."

Surely that isn't meant to be an actual sentence?

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
On the football show, Karl Robinson looked and sounded like a drunk who'd been plucked from hospitality to give an opinion. Incoherent, slurring, scruffy whilst trying to look smart casual. A complete MESS

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove

Where's [MENTION=267]TSB[/MENTION] when you need him? :lolol:

No other word: LEGEND.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I actually quite like him. Seems to be very loyal to MK after a few approaches. Plays decent enough football.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Can't stand him. One of the whiniest managers in the League. It was a worry for me when we were linked with him last season as I might have had to work out a way to not loathe him.

Always blames other people when things are going wrong, typically the referee.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here