Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"Burnley are out of sight"

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
They won't be out of sight after their visit to the Amex, that's for sure. Will hopefully trigger a long-overdue blip and leave them struggling to maintain top two.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
That's weird, I can still see them.

ipad1977

Sep 28, 2015
Still a long way to go, but definitely can be caught up with, provided a good result next Saturday.:albion2:

Now this COULD get interesting....

IF Boro beat QPR and Brighton defeat Bumley who are long overdue a blip when the fixtures resume....

All of a sudden that pi$s up at the Riverside in May when both teams just need a point max to get promoted is starting to look like a very real possibility again.... Provided both sides can match Burnley's results mainly Boro could merely hold Dyche's mob to a draw in their game which would enable Brighton to overtake them with a win. Boro could then use their game in hand to launch themselves clear too alongside Brighton...

I do hope so.

Last edited:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I know I'm old and losing it a bit but wasn't it Burnley that visited us on that infamous day when we were two players down within 20 mins and CMS should have got something for us at the death? Payback time!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Now this COULD get interesting....

IF Boro beat QPR and Brighton defeat Bumley who are long overdue a blip when the fixtures resume....

All of a sudden that pi$s up at the Riverside in May when both teams just need a point max to get promoted is starting to look like a very real possibility again....

I do hope so.

Southampton v Tottenham... more payback time!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here