Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have we spent most weeks in the top two this season?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I know there are some budding stato's out there and I was just interested to know if we've spent more time in the top two than any other club this season in the Championship?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Yeah but we haven't played anyone decent yet!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Unfortunately all that matters is being there after the Boro game.

Well yes of course I agree. I was just wondering if the stat would be correct. Boro holds 33k I believe, they have to give us 10% allocation? If this decides it there is going to be a huge bin fest for the 3.3k tickets.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Inthe MK sDoms programme today they wrote that we have still to play Burnley, Derby and Boro and have to prove ourselves :tosser:

Like they'd know. Were beating Burnley and Derby away and deserved our spanking v Boro. Not been out of the top six as said above and the franchise have done what to set alight the league this season? Helped us out a couple of times, that's about it.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Well yes of course I agree. I was just wondering if the stat would be correct. Boro holds 33k I believe, they have to give us 10% allocation? If this decides it there is going to be a huge bin fest for the 3.3k tickets.

I thought it was 10% or capped at 2,000 as a minimum for grounds bigger than 20,000. So could just be 2k!

Silver flying chariot

Aug 5, 2003
Inthe MK sDoms programme today they wrote that we have still to play Burnley, Derby and Boro and have to prove ourselves :tosser:

And this is totally true. We do have to "prove" ourselves.. We do this by winning games and getting promotion. If we want to prove we deserve to be in the top 2 then we have to beat teams to get into the top 2. This is called "proving"ourselves.

Dolph Ins

May 26, 2014
Mid Sussex
I think the match against Burnley is the third time this season we have played a 1st against second match. Probably wrong

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I think the match against Burnley is the third time this season we have played a 1st against second match. Probably wrong

Ipswich v Brighton - 1st v 2nd
Brighton v Boro - 1st v 2nd
Brighton v Burnley - 2nd v 1st

There could be more.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here