Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rohan Ince

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
See he has scored today for Fulham. Will he end up staying there for next season, probably I would say.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
If we go up he's probably on his way out, if we don't heck, he may well stay. A definite case of if, but and maybe. You could chuck in possibly and perhaps, lest we forget perchance, too if you like.

JFC most likely will go, along with Mr Chicksen and a crop of the latest 'development' enigma's. God damn it all anyway John, god damn it to hell.

Kosh

Last edited:

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
If we go up he's probably on his way out, if we don't heck, he may well stay. A definite case of if, but and maybe. You could chuck in possibly and perhaps, lest we forget perchance, too if you like.

JFC most likely will go, along with Mr Chicksen and a crop of the latest 'development' enigma's. God damn it all anyway John, god damn it to hell.

Kosh
Ince and jfc have no future here anymore

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Ince and jfc have no future here anymore

I agree, you're probably right there. I allowed my Ince bias to creep into that one, didn't I? Man you've got to get up pretty early in the morning to get one past you my old mucker. Remember we all have one or two soft spot players. Ince is one of mine as is the enigmatic and rather offside Manu Manu.

BrightonCottager

Sep 30, 2013
Brighton
Depends if we wants to play in the League 1 or not.
Unfortunately, this is looking like a distinct possibility after Rotherham and Brissle Citty's renaissance in recent weeks. However, we did hold on for a draw in the face of immense pressure yesterday so hopefully there's still some fight left and we can score goals. I've liked Ince when he's been allowed more than 10 minutes on the pitch and I hope he does stay for another Championship season with us. If you go up (good luck, by the way) I doubt he'll return.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Rohan Ince somehow always strikes me, as a sort of poor mans Yaya Toure, after all, he plays in the same position, and has the same bearing as Yaya . . . unfortunately however, it's a sort of drunken version.

Seriously however, although his time with us could be almost up, I do hope that he goes on to do well. I still think he could do a job at Championship level.

One hot tub one ambition

Apr 28, 2015
Hove
I hate to say it, but I think Hyppia's abysmal reign and management really scuppered the progress of young rohan. He was looking like such a bright prospect, with interest from major premier league clubs, before he suddenly had a couple of bad performances coinciding with bad results for the team, and his confidence faltered - and it now looks like his career has faltered as well. The same applies for JFC. I don't think signing Kayal helped either for their careers, as they were demoted to the bench and ever since then they have been seeking loan moves away.

GenericJames

Apr 2, 2016
I think another season long loan would be excellent for Rohan, rather than simply dumping him out of the club.

The problem with Rohan is far from his talent, it's his inability to fit into a 4-4-2 system. That can be worked on, and I would much rather work with that, rather than having to deal with someone well out of their depth. Does no one remember his form in the Oscar Garcia season? Collectively, we bombarded him with positives.

I certainly think JFC has a future at the club. Again, perhaps another loan spell is in order; but these are two young promising talents that are only going to be snapped up by our potential rivals, if we just dump them.

In a world where STEVE SIDWELL can get into this Brighton team, I'm not prepared to condemn Rohan Ince and Jake Forster-Caskey to the rubbish bin.

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
Not sure Ince or even JFC are finished. If we stay in this division, Crofts is gone and we could lose one or both of Kayal and Stevens. While that doesn't and shouldn't make them 1st team starters it could easily make then squad players...

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I can tell you exactly when his days were numbered. Away at Derby. He was brought on to protect our fragile 2-1 lead. Within mins of coming on he made a suicidal backpass which eventually led to Derbys equaliser.

I know we like to romanticise but it was at that moment I knew "not good enough"

All he had to do was face the other way and hoof it, sadly years of Oscar and Sami backwards and sideways coaching kicked into play.

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
I can tell you exactly when his days were numbered. Away at Derby. He was brought on to protect our fragile 2-1 lead. Within mins of coming on he made a suicidal backpass which eventually led to Derbys equaliser.

I know we like to romanticise but it was at that moment I knew "not good enough"

All he had to do was face the other way and hoof it, sadly years of Oscar and Sami backwards and sideways coaching kicked into play.
Agree it's not always about keeping possession, especially in dangerous areas

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

I can't remember if it was Cardiff or Reading last season but he had a massive lapse of concentration as Stockdale threw the ball to him and he turned the wrong direction as the ball was thrown which lead to a goal and at the time much stockdale bashing.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here