Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ASPINALL- Get a big drum and get the Amex rocking

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
His words 'The germans do it, it gets the atmosphere going'. We need to stop worrying about cringing and embarrassment at the Amex and worry more about raising an atmosphere.

Thoughts?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
A big drum of what?

If it's filled with Haribo I'm in :thumbsup:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
His words 'The germans do it, it gets the atmosphere going'. We need to stop worrying about cringing and embarrassment at the Amex and worry more about raising an atmosphere.

Thoughts?
As an away fan at grounds who use a drum I find them really irritating, not sure if I'd feel the same if it was our drum. Our atmosphere isn't always the best, it could help.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne

Thoughts?

He is a heretic, burn him!

Might have a point mind...........

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
It's a terrible idea. Just watch/listen to palace games, it's awful. Their famous 'atmosphere' consists most of the time of a few spotty youths banging a drum.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
It's a terrible idea. Just watch/listen to palace games, it's awful. Their famous 'atmosphere' consists most of the time of a few spotty youths banging a drum.

Ask a neutral fan if Selhurst Park or the Amex has a better atmosphere? I hate the fact that we all know the answer to that.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Ask a neutral fan if Selhurst Park or the Amex has a better atmosphere? I hate the fact that we all know the answer to that.
Most of their answer will be due to hype and the fact that palace are playing bigger sides than them each week. Ask any neutral about the atmosphere at Selhurst when they were getting 14000 fans.

True comparison would be when we play Man U or Chelsea at the Amex.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here