Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crofts gone to Gillingham

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Gone back to Gillingham for the rest of the season loan. Good move for him, and close to home.

[tweet]711190292712583168[/tweet]

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
I think with him getting in the Welsh squad he would want as much game time as possible before the end of the season. Good move all around and if we need him at the end of the season we can always recall

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Good move for Crofts as he is not good enough for us at the moment with too many in front of him. Possible return to them in the summer especially if we get promoted.?

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Like Ince, Crofts has failed to shine in the few chances he has had. He was poor in his starts at home against Preston and away at Cardiff but hopefully he'll build some form at Gillingham.

Seagull

Yes I eat anything
Feb 28, 2009
On the wing
Good luck to him, hope he makes the Wales squad for the Euros. More than 100 games for the Albion. Will we seem him in the stripes again?

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
The end of him for us, will probably drop a division at the end of the season or hopefully two if we reach the promised land

wallington seagull

Sep 8, 2003
Think this is a mistake, need him as cover in case of injuries, though we have got recall option after 28 days and with the international break means we can effectively recall after 14, so actually thinking about it, probably not as bad as I first thought!!!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Think this is a mistake, need him as cover in case of injuries, though we have got recall option after 28 days and with the international break means we can effectively recall after 14, so actually thinking about it, probably not as bad as I first thought!!!

Is he the next best to Kayal and Stephens simple answer no so a good move for him and the club.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
In that position I would say Sidwell and yes Rosenior if needed.even Bruno who has played midfield. Presumably by allowing this loan CH puts him behind even Richie Towell.

luppers

Aug 10, 2008
Didim, Turkey
I will say thank you for all the effort you have put in for Brighton, well done on coming back after 2 very serious injuries.I accept that you are not quite the same player as before but good luck in your efforts to get back in the Wales team.In my openion has been a very good player for Brighton

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I will say thank you for all the effort you have put in for Brighton, well done on coming back after 2 very serious injuries.I accept that you are not quite the same player as before but good luck in your efforts to get back in the Wales team.In my openion has been a very good player for Brighton

I would echo that but time for us and him to move on

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here