Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
hughton-pre-cardiff-l229-2961957_478x359.jpg

Chris Hughton
Image by: Paul Hazlewood

PUBLISHED
06:00 19th March 2016
by James Hilsum
Albion's manager is wary of the threat posed by MK Dons.
They have a strong, passing philosophy and I don't think they’ve veered too much from that this season."
Chris Hughton
Brighton & Hove Albion manager Chris Hughton is expecting a keenly-contested match against MK Dons and dismissed their position near the bottom of the Championship table.

Hughton made reference to the surprising results earned by teams near the bottom of the league, especially after the Dons secured a draw away at promotion-chasing Hull City last week.
He said, “We’re facing a tough game, especially if I look at the levels in this division and you see teams like Rotherham who are one place below them [MK Dons] picking up the results they have done.
“Charlton beat Middlesbrough a few days ago and MK Dons have picked up good results, including a draw away at Hull, and they put in a very good performance too.
“Generally, in the three teams that come up, you might get one of them that excels in that first season, but it’s usually difficult for all three of them. For where MK Dons are, the way they bring players through and the budgets they have, I think they’ve done really well.
“They have a strong, passing philosophy and I don't think they’ve veered too much from that this season.”

LATEST NEWS FROM*SEAGULLS.CO.UK*

The Seagulls boss also looked ahead to the upcoming international break and is delighted to see several members of his squad receiving call-ups, including Andrew Crofts.
“There is no doubt that you’re a bit anxious [when players go away], but being delighted for them would be the bigger part of it - particularly with Crofty being away with Wales and Jamie Murphy with Scotland."There are games that go into Tuesday the following week and they are the more difficult ones, because it’s about recovery for the players ahead of our match on the weekend.
“But I would be more delighted for them than apprehensive.”
[h=3]ALBION V BURNLEY
[/h]SATURDAY 2ND APRIL, KICK-OFF 12.30PM

[h=3]ALBION V FULHAM
[/h]FRIDAY 15TH APRIL, KICK-OFF 7.45PM

[h=3]ALBION V QPR
[/h]TUESDAY 19TH APRIL, KICK-OFF 7.45PM

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here