Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Official Milton Keynes Besmirching Thread- Report Your Confessions Here

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Obviously, with so many travelling and frustrations on the rail network, there is a risk of outbreaks of besmirching which may grow throughout the day.

Feel free to confess your sins my BHA brothers and sisters, before the blessed sponge of toxic amnesia wipes them from your memory come the morn.

Let NSC decide who is forgiven and who should be exiled to the BESMIRCHERS COLONY.

The Rattler

NSC Patron
Jun 30, 2010
Dullsville, Herts
I woke this morning in the mood for a good besmirching, however the other half claims to have a headache (again) so no luck there.

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Little signs of transgression on the coach thus far. A seating plan has calmed potential mischief.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I thought this would be a thread about besmirching Milton Keynes, which, for the record, is a hideous concrete and neon carbunkle full of chavs, shops and roundabouts.

Do I win a prize?

portway

Mar 31, 2009
Best away fans at MK this season. Hope you go you make the Prem. Nice to see Sam (Baldock) acknowledge us on leaving the pitch.

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I thought this would be a thread about besmirching Milton Keynes, which, for the record, is a hideous concrete and neon carbunkle full of chavs, shops and roundabouts.

Do I win a prize?

You missed the aqueduct, the linear road and park system, the MKhub and 20 million trees.

So your prize is a day trip with me where I can run you through the bus set-up.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Minor scuffles in block 30 as stewards attempted to remove someone. They had to call in their 'security' team to rescue the situation. :lolol:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Whoever knocked the condiments tray from top tier to bottom on the way out wants to take a look at themselves. Yes it sounds funny but it really wasn't & missed my dad by a few feet - assuming it wasn't just knocked on celebrating of course.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here