Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
hughton-pre-mk-dons-l229-3012783_478x359.jpg

Chris Hughton
Image by: Paul Hazlewood

PUBLISHED
07:00 18th March 2016
by James Hilsum
The key talking points from the manager's press conference.
When you get to this stage of the season the games get a lot bigger and they became more meaningful."
Benedict Spalding
At his pre-match press conference, Brighton & Hove Albion manager Chris Hughton delivered the latest team news, expressed thoughts on Saturday’s opponents MK Dons, the support from the fans, James Wilson and Sam Baldock’s partnership,* and Middlesbrough's match against Hull tonight.

uwe-l229-2841668.jpg
Team news: “Bobby [Zamora] will train ahead of the match after picking up a knock on his hip. There is a lot of competition in the squad so when he is back I’ll have another great option.
“Uwe Huenemeier is coming along very nicely. We will use the international break as time for Uwe to recover fully and get back into training.”
MK Dons: “They have gone through some good spells and recently got a well-deserved point away against Hull City. They have been picking up good results, but so have the teams around them. They are a team that’s in good form and play a nice system which they won’t veer away from on Saturday.
“When you get to this stage of the season the games get a lot bigger and they became more meaningful. Everyone’s focus is on the next match and nothing else.”

LATEST NEWS FROM*SEAGULLS.CO.UK*

fans-l229-2905807.jpg
The Fans: “They have been outstanding all season home and away. Being a local Brighton supporter, most of the journeys for away games are very long.
“They have been excellent wherever we have gone and the estimated turn-out on Saturday reflects our performances and our position in the league.”
wilson-reading-l229-3009496.jpg

Wilson and Baldock partnership: “It was the first time that James and Sam have played together. Generally, it’s been Sam and Tomer for most of the season. I was delighted that the two of them played together and on the back of a win too. It gives us great options with Bobby hopefully available as well."
Middlesbrough v Hull: “Middlesbrough and Hull are playing the day before us and teams in our position can get boosts from the final result. However, in my experience it has no bearing on the match I am involved in. The match can still go either way depending no the situation and everyone still has the same job.
“If we win on Saturday it will certainly make for a better international break. There are so many ups and downs in this league so you can’t go into a game thinking of other results.”
[h=3]ALBION V BURNLEY
[/h]SATURDAY 2ND APRIL, KICK-OFF 12.30PM

[h=3]ALBION V FULHAM
[/h]FRIDAY 15TH APRIL, KICK-OFF 7.45PM

[h=3]ALBION V QPR
[/h]TUESDAY 19TH APRIL, KICK-OFF 7.45PM

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here